WAEC Job Vacancy for Network Administrator (Assistant Registrar II)
- Job Title: Network Administrator (Assistant Registrar II)
- Job Location: Accra
- Job Status: Full-Time
The West African Examinations Council, a sub-regional organization responsible for the conduct of various examinations in the English -speaking West African countries, invites apptications from suitably qualified person(s) to fill the under-mentioned vacant position in its Ghana National Office.
- NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR (ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II)
Specific Duties and responsibilities
The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Information and Communication Technology Division (ICTD)
- Establish network specifications.
- Evaluate network performance,
- Maintain network performance.
- Secure network by developing network access.
- Prepare users by developing network access.
- Upgrade network.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Head ofthe Division.
Applicants must not be more than forty (40) years at the time of applying and must be physically and medically fit and of good character.
Required Skills or Experience
Qualification and Experience:
- Applicants must hold a good First Degree in Computer Science – (Minimum, Second Class Lower).
- Any additional certification in the relevant area will he an added advantage. Applicants must have at
- least three (3) years post qualification experience.
Eligible applicants must have the following attributes
He or she must:
- Be result-oriented and have unquestionable integrity, confidentiality and reliability,
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be a team player.
- Have ability to build and maintain credible working relationships.
- Be computer literate with typing skills.
- Have leadership ability.
- Have good organizational and co-operarion skills.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are requested to pick application forms from the council’s Headquaters at Okponglo, adjacent to National Identification Authority, arounnd Tetteh Quarshie lnterchange,Accra or the National Office near the Ridge Hospital. Candidates may also download Application Forms from the Council’s website at the following address: www.waecheadquartersgh.org
- Completed application forms should be submitted not later than 4 May, 2018 to the following address:
The RegistrarThru’ Head of National Office, WAEC, RidgeThe West African EXaminations’Council,HeadquartersP. O. Box 125Accra
- Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted