WAEC Job Vacancy for Assistant Registrar (II) 12 Positions
- Job Title: Assistant Registrar (II)
- Job Location: Accra
- Job Status: Full-Time
The West African Examinations Council, a sub-regional organization responsible for the conduct of various examinations in the English-speaking West African countries, invites apptications from suitably qualified person(s) to fill the under-mentioned vacant position in its Ghana National Office.
- Assistant Registrar (II) 12 positions
Specific Duties and responsibilities
- The successful candidates will be assigned duties in the Test Development or Test Administration Divisions.
- Producing of daily reports as required by user departments.
Applicants must not be more than forty (40) years at the time of applying and must be physically and medically fit and of good character.
Required Skills or Experience
Qualification and Experience:
- Applicants must hold a good First Degree – (Minimum, Second Class Lower) with at least three years post qualification teaching experience.
Eligible applicants must have the following attributes
He or she must:
- Be result-oriented and have unquestionable integrity, confidentiality and reliability,
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be a team player.
- Have ability to build and maintain credible working relationships.
- Be computer literate with typing skills.
- Have leadership ability.
- Have good organizational and co-operarion skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to pick application forms from the council’s Headquaters at Okponglo, adjacent to National Identification Authority, arounnd Tetteh Quarshie lnterchange,Accra or the National Office near the Ridge Hospital. Candidates may also download Application Forms from the Council’s website at the following address: www.waecheadquartersgh.org
- Completed application forms should be submitted not later than 4 May, 2018 to the following address:
The RegistrarThru’ Head of National Office, WAEC, RidgeThe West African EXaminations’Council,HeadquartersP. O. Box 125Accra
- Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted