Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Vodafone Recruitment for Supply Chain Business Partner.
Vodafone, formerly Ghana Telecom, is the national telecommunications company of Ghana. The company in Ghana operates under Vodafone Group Plc – the world’s leading mobile telecommunications company, with a significant presence in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, and the United States.
- Company: Vodafone
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time.
To plan, manage and execute spend under assigned category with the view to fulfilling stakeholder objectives on time, in full, to specification and within budget whiles ensuring full compliance to policies and processes. This includes managing the efforts of other team members in order to deliver on this remit.
- Deliver a total DI5 Saving for Services Portfolio
- Deliver VPC Business volume targets
- Report/Contribute to monthly functional reporting via CLARITY/Finance SPOC
- Ensure the development and publishing of category strategies for the portfolio.
- Co-ordinate and ensure the development and implementation of category plans flawlessly to achieve DI5 targets
- Actively participate in budget discussions with the aim of achieving budget accuracy and adequacy.
- Supervise the expediting of all local purchases and liaising with Logistics to expedite imports to achieve on time delivery and total landed costs targets.
- Actively participate in all assigned Segment Portfolio discussions, advising end of life products, new products under development and latest supply market information for consideration.
- Implement SCOPE AUDIT remedial actions to meet world class KPIs
- Own Requisition to Payment (R2P) process and ensure data inputs are accurate and timely e.g. material codes, descriptions/narratives, values, cost codes, approvals etc.
- Employ Sourcing & Other SCM tools e.g. E-Auctions to drive and improve savings opportunities.
Sustainable Supply Chain
- Drive compliance to Absolute Rules, Purchase 2 Pay process, No PO-No Payment, Anti-bribery & Corruption and Code of Ethical Purchasing, Corporate Hospitality, Health & Safety policies by all staff and third parties.
- Embed behaviours by organizing training sessions on all policies for staff and third parties
- Embed policies in all contracts
- Conduct compliance audits on key/high risk third party contracts to ensure compliance.
- Develop/Cultivate supplier relationships that ensures year-on-year value improvements
- Negotiate buy-back clauses into contracts as a means of effectively managing environmentally-friendly disposal of redundant/obsolete stock
- Critical to the customer obsession goal of the business, playing a key role in the Order To Cash process.
- Deliver operational cost efficiencies to meet the free cash flow targets
Supplier Relationship Management
- Optimize and maintain a lean supply base under the Technology portfolio
- Conduct quarterly Supplier Performance Management
- Report/Feedback supplier performance to the Local stakeholders quarterly and to the VPC Team bi-annually
- Ensure 80% contract coverage of category spend and full use of the VCM tool.
- Develop supplier capability to ensure consistent supplier performance levels above 85%
Knowledge, Skills & competencies.
- Degree in Business Administration (Preferably Finance or Accounting Option) /Procurement Management with not less than 5 years’ experience in the supply chain environment.
- Demonstrable experience in working in a multinational and multicultural environment.
- A clearly demonstrated experience in the application of strategic sourcing and supply chain management concepts, materials management and people management.
- A working knowledge of the R2P process and their accounting implications is essential.
- A CIPS certification will be an advantage.
Interested applicants should click here to submit a CV.