Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Vodafone Recruitment for Developer Specialist.
Vodafone, formerly Ghana Telecom, is the national telecommunications company of Ghana. The company in Ghana operates under Vodafone Group Plc – the world’s leading mobile telecommunications company, with a significant presence in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, and the United States.
- Company: Vodafone
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- The Developer Specialist will be responsible for analysing, designing, planning, developing, configuring and Implementing solutions in the Siebel CRM interface.
- The Specialist shall also be responsible for managing the full life cycle development to customize and enhance Siebel CRM Application, Oracle Service Bus and Oracle Service Manager including detailed design, configuration, documentation, testing, and deployment.
- Work with Business Units, Revenue Assurance, Corporate security, Finance and other Technology departments to analyse, design, plan, develop, implement and deliver end to end solutions across all Revenue and Retail Management Systems, Provisioning & Activation systems, Products and Tariffs, Offers, Value Added Services, Vodafone Cash, Campaign management and related systems
- Facilitate the process of cost and effort estimation of new features and applications for delivering new solutions
- Responsible for the end-to-end solutions design effort for complex solutions requirements in conjunction with the design authority, delivery management, and operational teams within the technology organisation.
- Design and develop new functionalities to suit business requirements.
- Application Architecture:
- Sales & Activation Domain & systems (CBU, EBU, FBU, Vodafone Cash
- Define application’s Architecture, in line with guidelines, and support the E2E Architecture
- Freelancer and Retail Systems
- Provisioning & Activation systems (SIM Reg)
- Products & Tariffs
- Campaign Management
- Solution Design, Development & Functional Testing:
- Solution design
- Low Level Design
- Internal development
- Retail (in-store) & Sales Application
- Engagement and management of development partners, vendors & 3rd parties
- Execution of all the testing levels and acceptance tests
- Support Maintenance of application & packages:
- Application Maintenance (3rd level) supporting the IT Operations and Product Service Operations
- Software & E2E product quality delivery
- Faster Time to Market
- Better Quality
- Higher Flexibility
- Lower costs
- Strong technological background, with Degree Qualification in Computer Science or Telecommunications
- At least 3 years’ experience of supporting and developing Applications
- Technical hands-on experience in coding and providing technical design architecture for one or more of the following technologies:
- Net programming with C# and/or VB.Net
- Relational databases Oracle MSQL and SQL Server
- Working knowledge of XML, XQuery, SQL IT Certifications
- Candidates must possess at least one of the following Professional/vendor certification(s):
- Microsoft Dynamics Customization and Configuration
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE Programmer
- Salesforce Advanced Developer
- Siebel Core Consultant
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of client/server architecture in on-premise, SaaS, PaaS and IaaS Architectures
- Experience with any version control Tool like Bitbucket and Git
- Telecom & IT networks and systems, Back end System, Service and Solution Development
- Operating systems (Unix, Linux, Windows and related environment), Database administration
- Application Development (Shell Scripting, Java, PHP, Python, .Net, SOAP/XML, REST APIs, Web services, etc.), Research & Development
- Architecture & Design
- Testing & Evaluation, Implementation & Integration
- Charging, Rating & Billing, Protocols – TCP/IP, SIGTRAN, CAMEL, Diameter, SMPP, MAP protocol
How to Apply
Interested applicants should Click here to submit a CV.