Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Vodafone Recruitment for IN/Data Operations Specialist.
Vodafone, formerly Ghana Telecom, is the national telecommunications company of Ghana. The company in Ghana operates under Vodafone Group Plc – the world’s leading mobile telecommunications company, with a significant presence in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, and the United States.
- Company: Vodafone
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Provide 2nd level maintenance support and Service restoration for all IN and PS Core platforms and services. This shall include but not be limited to all escalations from 1st Line
- Carry out implementation of platform upgrades and system expansions
- Implement Tariff and Promotions Configurations on live platform
- Provide technical advice to various teams during the assessment of new products or service propositions from the Business Unit, and provide alternate solutions where needed
- Provide advice and training to customer-facing departments, and resolutions to customer problems and complaints. Provide support and technical guidance to the Marketing, Commercial and Revenue Assurance units as well as other Technology units
- Test and document Disaster Recovery Plans through system and configuration/log backups, redundancy tests and documentation of technical procedures for business continuity
- University degree in Computer Science or (Telecommunications) Engineering
- 5 or more years of relevant working experience in the mobile, fixed, IP and data networks and must be able to work under heavy pressure
- Excellent understanding and practical experience in the application of Intelligent Network Concepts, GPRS, fixed and mobile and 3G networks,
- Proven competence in Unix, TCP/IP, Traffic Engineering, Programming (in at least one of Java, C# or Perl), SS7 /SIGTRAN, Database Management and Operations, Diameter, Radius protocols
- Use of software tools and practical knowledge of incident and change management tools and standards
- Must be analytical, with high-level troubleshooting and problem solving skills. Good interpersonal and communication skills are must-haves
How to Apply
Interested applicants should Click here to submit CV.