The University of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA) re-opening date, registration, and arrangements for the 2021/2022 academic year have been announced.
The management of the Univesity of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA) has published the re-opening arrangements for the first semester of the 2021/2022 academic year. All undergraduate and diploma continuing students of the institution should take note.
UPSA Re-Opening Date 2021/2022
This comes to inform all Undergraduate and Diploma Continuing Students that the University will re-open for the Second Semester of the 2021/2022 academic year as follows:
This comes to inform all undergraduate (Level 100) and diploma (First Year) students that the University will re-open for the second semester – 2021/2022 academic year for their cohort as follows:
Course registration for the second semester – 2021/2022 academic year will start from Tuesday, 12th July, 2022 – Sunday, 31st July, 2022. Accordingly, students are do the following:
- Step 1: Log on interpay to disburse the appropriate fees paid at any Access Bank
- Step 2: Proceed with the on-line course registration. Access the on-line course registration portal by logging on to http://upsasip.com/student. Print out two (2) copies of proof of registration slip upon successful completion of the on-line
- Step 3: Submit the proof of registration slips to your Department Officer for endorsement after which one (1) copy of the slip will be given back to
2. Teaching and Examination
Teaching and end of second semester examinations-2021/2022 academic year will take place as follows:
- Teaching – Monday, 18th July 2022 – Sunday, 9th October, 2022 (12 weeks of in-person teaching)
- Revision week – Monday, 10th October 2022 – Sunday, 16th October, 2022
- Examinations – Monday, 17th October 2022 – Sunday, 23rd October, 2022 The detailed academic calendar could be found on the University
All undergraduate (Level 100) and diploma (First Year) students are to take note of the dates specified for the various activities and comply accordingly.