The University of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA) matriculation oath for newly admitted students for the 2020/2021 academic year is available online. Matriculating students can proceed immediately after the matriculation Livestream to sign the matriculation oath.
The management of the University of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA) has open the online matriculation registry for all matriculating students for the 2020/2021 academic year.
How to Sign UPSA Matriculation Oath
Fresh Students are expected to affirm the matriculation oath online.
- To do this, students should follow the link on their USIS Student’s Portal.
- Login in with Your USERNAME and PASSWORD was given to you by the university.
- Read the OATH carefully and ACCEPT.
- 4.Submit Your OATH.
- After submitting the matriculation oath, Click on the download icon to down the form.
- Students are required to print out a proof of affirmation of the Matriculation Oath slip and append their signature to it for submission to their various Deans after the Matriculation Ceremony.
Fresh Students will also take the Matriculation Oath during the Ceremony.
The prescribed attire for those who will be attending the ceremony in-person is formal dress i.e. suit/jacket with preferably UPSA neck tie or UPSA scarf in the case of ladies.