Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the University Winter Courses for Foreign Students to Study in Germany, and the University Winter Courses for Foreign Students to Study in Germany can be accessed.
The program funds attendance of language and regional studies courses that are offered by state or state-recognized German universities and by affiliated language schools.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): DAAD
Host Institution(s): German institutions
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Nationality: International students
To be considered for the Winter Scholarships for Foreign Students in Germany, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applications are open to students and graduates as well as doctoral candidates in any subject area.
- Undergraduate students must have completed at least two academic years when the scholarship period starts.
- Students in the last year of a study program are eligible to apply if they continue their studies in a postgraduate study program shortly after completing their undergraduate degree. Please submit a letter of confirmation from your university as proof.
- One-time scholarship payment of 2,151 euros
- Payment of a country-specific travel allowance
- Health, accident, and personal liability insurance benefits
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the University Winter Courses for Foreign Students are to complete their applications online through the DAAD Portal and provide all the required information and documents.
- Online application form
- Full curriculum vitae in tabular form (in German)
- Letter of motivation (in German)
- For undergraduate students: Copy of school leaving certificate with grades (with German or English translation)
- For graduate students and doctoral candidates: Copy of the last university degree certificate (with German or English translation)
- Proof of credits for all university examinations (with final grades) incl. explanation of grading systems (in German or English) translation
- Language certificates (with German or English translation, if applicable)
- Other documents you think might be of relevance to your application (e.g. proof of placements, certificates of employment).
Application Deadline: 15 August 2023
How To Apply
Click Here To Apply for the University Winter Courses for Foreign Students to Study in Germany.