Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the University of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships for PhD/Doctoral students of any Nationality in 2021/2022 academic year.
University of Warwick PhD Scholarships
The University of Warwick is offering the Chancellor’s International Scholarships for overseas Postgraduate research applications for entry in October 2021. The University Scholarship will offer full fees support and maintenance award to international doctoral students of the highest caliber. Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick, and be from any nationality.
The University of Warwick values its increasingly developed reputation as an international university, and the Chancellor’s International Scholarships demonstrate the University’s commitment to fully supporting its most talented students, no matter their national origin.
University of Warwick PhD Scholarships Eligibility
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2021;
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
- Applicants must either be assessed as ‘overseas’ or ‘EU’ for fees purposes, but there are no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
Selection Criteria: Candidates must have outstanding academic performance from previous education qualifications.
Worth of Scholarship
Awards made for entry in Autumn 2021 will include both of the following:
- The full payment of tuition fees (worth up to £24,010)
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,285 for full time award holders in 2021/22, expected to be confirmed February 2021)
- A Research, Training and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000
Duration of Program: 3.5 years unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
How to Apply for University of Warwick PhD Scholarships
Candidates should read the guidance notes carefully before completing the application form.
- Start your scholarship application – Apply Here
- Submit your application by 23:59pm (GMT) on 21 January 2021 at the latest.
- All supporting documents (references and transcripts) must also be uploaded by 21 January 2021. Please consider this deadline when submitting your application and allow time to ensure all documents are submitted.
For more information, visit the University of Warwick PhD Scholarships.
Application Deadline: 21st Jan 2021 at 23:59