Applications are open for The Fully Funded University of Technology Sydney RTP, you can read more about The Fully Funded University of Technology Sydney RTP below and apply.
Invitation for Global Applicants to Apply for UTS RTP Scholarships 2023-24 in Australia. University of Technology Sydney is offering scholarships for international students worldwide. These UTS Australian Scholarships provide comprehensive funding for those seeking a Master’s or Ph.D. degree at the University of Technology Sydney. The scholarship encompasses all academic disciplines offered by the university.
Studying at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) as an international student offers a unique and enriching experience. UTS is renowned for its innovative and practical approach to education, strong industry connections, and vibrant campus life. Here’s what it’s like to study at UTS as an international student:
1. Diverse and Inclusive Community: UTS takes pride in its diverse student population, welcoming students from all corners of the globe. As an international student, you’ll have the opportunity to interact with peers from different cultures, backgrounds, and perspectives. This diversity enriches classroom discussions, fosters cross-cultural understanding, and prepares you for a globalized world.
2. Cutting-Edge Facilities: UTS boasts state-of-the-art facilities and modern campuses designed to enhance your learning experience. The university invests in innovative technologies, laboratories, and equipment to provide students with hands-on, practical learning opportunities.
3. Industry Integration: UTS is renowned for its strong ties to industry and its focus on practical, real-world skills. Many programs incorporate internships, work placements, and industry projects, allowing you to gain valuable professional experience and build networks before even graduating.
4. Innovative Teaching Method: UTS is known for its innovative teaching methods that emphasize problem-solving, critical thinking, and creativity. You’ll be encouraged to engage actively in your learning, collaborate with classmates, and apply theoretical knowledge to real-world challenges.
5. Support Services: UTS provides comprehensive support services to help international students transition smoothly to life in Australia. From orientation programs and academic advising to language support and counseling services, UTS is committed to your well-being and success.
6. Global Opportunities: Studying at UTS opens doors to global opportunities. The university has a range of international exchange programs, study abroad options, and research collaborations that allow you to broaden your horizons and develop an international perspective.
7. Cultural and Social Activities: UTS offers a vibrant campus life with numerous cultural, social, and recreational activities. Join student clubs, attend events, and participate in workshops to connect with fellow students, engage in cultural exchange, and make lifelong friends.
8. City Location: UTS’s central location in Sydney provides you with access to one of the world’s most dynamic and multicultural cities. Sydney offers a rich cultural scene, beautiful beaches, diverse cuisine, and a range of recreational activities that contribute to a well-rounded student experience.
9. Research Opportunities: If you’re pursuing postgraduate studies, UTS offers a conducive environment for research and innovation. You’ll have the chance to collaborate with renowned faculty members on groundbreaking research projects and contribute to advancements in your field.
10. Post-Graduation Pathways: UTS has a strong track record of preparing graduates for successful careers. The university’s industry connections, practical training, and focus on employability can enhance your job prospects both in Australia and internationally.
Fully Funded University of Technology Sydney RTP Scholarship 2023-24, Australia. is available to undertake Master, and PhD level programs at the University of Technology Sydney.
The following subject is available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The UTS RTP Scholarships Australia is a fully funded scholarship opportunity available at the University of Technology Sydney. This scholarship package includes comprehensive coverage of the following expenses:
1. Full Tuition Fee
2. Living Allowance – Provided for a period of up to 3 years, equivalent to the current RTPS rate (2023 rate set at $32,500 per annum, subject to indexing)
3. Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) – Offering coverage for single or family plans throughout the entire program duration.
This scholarship is open to international students of all nationalities,
To be eligible for an RTP Stipend, a student must:
- be undertaking a higher degree by research (HDR) at UTS in the year of the RTP Stipend; and
- not be receiving an equivalent award, stipend, or salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the RTP Scholarship stipend rate to undertake the HDR. Income earned from sources unrelated to the course of study is not subject to the 75% rule.
Applicants should ensure that they submit their completed application, including all required supporting documentation, by the relevant application deadline. Incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
How To Apply
To be considered for an Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship, please apply by the following application deadlines:
Research Session 1 – 2024 applications close 15 October 2023
There is no separate Application Form for RTPS scholarships for prospective students. Completing one form will mean that you are considered for all associated scholarships (including RES).
New Research Students:
If you wish to be considered for an RTPS and all associated scholarships, tick the YES box in the SCHOLARSHIP/SPONSORSHIP INFORMATION section of your course application. Please refer to How to Apply and Research Training Program Scholarships in the Research Scholarships section of the UTS Research Degrees website for more information.
Applicants must submit their completed application by the relevant application deadline. An incomplete application will not be considered.
Currently Enrolled Students:
Please apply to be considered for scholarship consideration before the deadline as written above by completing a GRS Deferral and Scholarship Application form. Please refer to Research Scholarships for more information about scholarships.