Do you want to make a difference in the development of your home country? Apply for the University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship 2021/2022.
- 1 Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship
- 2 University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship
- 3 University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship Eligibility
- 4 How to Apply for University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship
Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship
Founded in 2001, Developing Solutions is The University of Nottingham’s flagship international scholarship program for postgraduate masters courses.
The University of Nottingham is an inspiring place of learning and scholarship that transforms lives through:
- Offering an outstanding, broad-based, international education to talented students
- Developing skilled, reflective global citizens and leaders
- Undertaking fundamental and transformative discovery
- Being committed to excellence, enterprise and social responsibility
- Sustaining and improving the places and communities in which we are located
- Being engaged internationally to enhance industry, health and well-being, policy formation, culture and purposeful citizenship
University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship
- Selected scholars may receive 100% tuition fee or 50% of tuition fees (Number of award numbers to be confirmed)
University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship Eligibility
- Applicants are nationals of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India, or one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed below;
- Are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes;
- Have not already studied outside of your home country. Priority is given to candidates who have not previously studied outside of their home country. Students currently studying in the UK are not eligible to apply;
- Are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate;
- Hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree program (excluding MRes), at Nottingham for September 2021 in an area of study within the (click each link below to see which faculty your school / department is in):
Eligible Commonwealth Countries
Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
How to Apply for University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship
Applications should be made via the scholarships section of MyNottingham. Click here to log in once you have received an offer to study in 2021.
For more information, visit University of Nottingham.
Application Deadline: Friday 21 May, 2021