The University of Louisville (LOUISVILLE) Application Status – The ALASU application status for the academic session has been released.
The University of Louisville (LOUISVILLE) management has released the list of successful candidates offered provisional admission into the Institution. Applicants who submitted their applications can now access their application status on the admission portal
The University of Louisville admission list is simply the names of successful applicants who have been accepted to study at the University of Louisville. The admission lists are released after applicants have submitted their application forms.
Undergraduate Application Status and Meaning
- Application Received: University of Louisville has received your application for admission.
- Admission Review: Your application is under review. Please submit any pending To-Do List items to complete your application.
- Application Complete: Your application is complete and under final review for admission.
- Additional Documents Required: After initial review, additional documents are needed to process your application. Please check your To-Do List for more information.
- Data Change: We have received your Change of Application Request. Your application term has been updated.
- Plan Change: We have received your Change of Application Request. Your major has been updated.
- Program Change: We have received your Change of Application Request and your program level has been updated or your application has been administratively changed.
- Undergraduate Committee Review: Your application is being reviewed by the Undergraduate Admissions Committee.
- Transfer Credit Evaluation: Your transfer credit is being evaluated for admission.
- Admit/Deny: A final decision has been made on your application.
- Reconsideration: Your reconsideration request has been received, and your application is under review. Please submit any pending To-Do List items to complete your application.
To-Do List Item Statuses
- Requirement Completed: We have received and processed your document and no further action is required at this time.
- Invalid Copy Received – please send a photocopy or PDF of your official document: The document provided is not valid for admissions purposes. Please submit a new copy of this document. Online printouts, grade reports, unofficial downloaded transcripts, etc. are not acceptable.
- Required: The required document is still missing or has not been processed. Please allow additional time if you recently submitted this document.
- Unofficial Copy Received – Official Copy Required: An unofficial copy of your document has been received. Official documents will be required prior to enrollment.
- A New Copy is Needed – the initial document was not legible: The document provided is illegible and not acceptable for admission purposes. Please provide a new legible copy of this document.
- Requirement Waived: The requirement for this document has been waived and no further action is required.
- Requirement Met: The requirement for this item has been satisfied and no further action is required.
LOUISVILLE IT Service Desk Phone Number
Contact our IT Service Desk at +1 502-852-5555 if you have any problem setting up your username and password.