Applications are invited from African postgraduate students for the University of Lincoln Africa Scholarships 2020/2021 to study in the UK.
The Lincoln Africa Scholarship is aimed at supporting high-achieving postgraduate students from across Africa.
University of Lincoln Africa Scholarships
For programmes commencing in September 2020, the University of Lincoln are delighted to offer Lincoln Africa Scholarships to high achieving postgraduate applicants. For eligible students, scholarship payments take the form of a reduction in tuition fees and are valued at £5,000.
University of Lincoln Africa Scholarships Eligibility
In order to apply for this scholarship, prospective students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) a country within Africa.
- Already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught or Master’s by Research programme commencing in February or September 2020
- Have been awarded a Bachelors degree from a recognised university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent
- Meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent
- Please note that this scholarship is competitive and will only be awarded to candidates who demonstrate excellence in academia, extracurricular or personal endeavour. The above will be assessed by completing a 300 word statement as part of the Scholarship Application Form.
- The University endeavours to notify all candidates of the outcome of their scholarship application within 10 days of the closing date.
Worth of Scholarship
How to Apply for University of Lincoln Africa Scholarships
In addition to meeting the above residency, academic and English language requirements, candidates must also complete a International Scholarship Application Form (PDF) and submit this to [email protected]. It is important that we receive your application by 4pm (UK time) on one of the following closing dates above.
For Courses commencing in February 2020
Round 1: Friday 4th October 2019
Round 2: Friday 15th November 2019
For Courses commencing in September 2020
Round 1: Saturday 25th April 2020
Round 2: Thursday 25th June 2020
Round 3: Wednesday 15th July 2020
For Courses commencing in February 2021
Round 1: Friday 2nd October 2020
Round 2: Friday 13th November 2020
For more information, visit the University of Lincoln Africa Scholarships.