Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the i3Design Company Limited Recruitment 2021.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
About the role
The Marketing Executive is responsible for planning/executing digital and physical marketing activities firstly in Ghana to ensure that Mirron is a strong organization with a programmatic vision and results that align with Mirron’s mission and strategic plan. You will have significant internal and external facing responsibilities ranging from providing assistance to the country and digital programs to driving improvements in Mirron’s presence by executing marketing activities with mainly the regional team and occasionally HQ(Japan).
The Marketing Executive will work closely with regional support teams and Japanese Project leaders to chart the region’s future growth and strategic response to an ever-increasing demand for Mirron services.
- Content planning, posting, and account management for existing social media account (FB, IG, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Drive/execute regional marketing practices and communication with the regional team and the Japanese management team
- Arranging a customer support Centre to reply the queries by clients and to approach potential clients with clear service guidance
- Execute all necessary task & action on your own or with your team to achieve targeted KPIs
Key Performance Indicators
- Marketing Executive has to achieve their quarterly KPIs for each marketing activities with team;
- Specific number set by each social media account (e.g. the number of posts, targeted followers etc.)
Team and Reporting Structure
- Working closely with regional team in Ghana
- Reporting to the board members in Japan
- Accra office in Ghana and remote
- Full-time Job
- Proven social media management skill
- Experience of 3+ years in a marketing agency/department or tech-startup
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Excellent problem-solving skills, proposal writing and budgeting skills
- Ability to use online business communication tools such as Slack, Google Drive, Zoom etc.
- Social media enthusiasts
- Sincere and earnest.
- Proficiency in the beauty industry (hair care, cosmetic etc.)
- Women entrepreneur
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.