Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the University of Ghana Enterprises Ltd Recruitment 2020.
The vision of the University of Ghana is to become a “world-class research-intensive university”. The mission of the University of Ghana, as defined in its corporate strategic plan, is to create an enabling environment that makes the University increasingly relevant to national and global development through cutting edge research, as well as high-quality teaching and learning.
Job Title: Procurement Officer
• Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
• Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
• Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
• Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
• Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
• Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
• Handle the procurement process to ensure a timely supply of goods and service
• Inspect goods received to ensure their quality and quantity and approved acceptance,
• Approve the delivery of items in the storeroom through the internal waybill
• Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
• Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
• Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
• Work with team members and managers to complete duties as needed
• Any other business assigned by the Chief Executive Office
• First degree in Administration, Supply Chain Management or Business Management
• Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement law, processes, policy, and systems
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Procurement Officer
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
• Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
• Ability to negotiate, establish and administer contracts
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Accurate and attention to detail
Job Title: Internal Auditor
• Ensure organization complies with internal regulations and established control protocol
• Reconcile documentation with actual inventory or assets to ascertain the accuracy
• Participate in meetings with individuals and departments to update auditees on findings and the audit process
• Prepare reports and preserves documentation pertaining to audits for internal record
• Present summarised findings concerning audit results and trends for internal groups
• Analyse audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing costs
• Make recommendations on the best ways for a company to reduce waste
• Assesses best financial practices for the organization and make relevant, informed suggestions
• Keep up to date on audit procedures and regulations.
• Develop audit plans and performs initial and follow-up audits in accordance with professional standards.
• Evaluate audit findings; prepare and present the results of audit work and recommendations to management.
• Any other business assigned by the Board of Directors
• Chartered Accountant with Auditing experience
• Good attention to detail
• Good organization and time-keeping skills
• Ability to assess and evaluate risk, plus implement solutions
• Excellent reporting skills
• Ability to keep calm under pressure, especially when there are tight deadlines
• Ability to think objectively
• Spreadsheet software skills to quantify and illustrate routine financial reports, comparisons, impacts, and/or projections.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems.
• Ability to effectively communicate accounting information, policies, and/or procedures in a manner easily understood by the customer.
• Ability to analyse processes and make recommendations for improvements.
How to Apply for University of Ghana Enterprises Ltd Recruitment
Interested and qualified applicants are to submit an application letter, current CVs, and copies of relevant certificates to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 06 November 2020.