Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Guinness Ghana Recruitment 2021 | Guinness Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022.
I know you visited this page because you want to apply for the Guinness Ghana recruitment. We’ll show you the application guidelines for getting a job with Guinness Ghana.
GGBL operates in four drinks categories: Stout, Lager, RTD, and Malt categories. It as well as the distribution of spirits. It controls 75% market share of total volume.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brewhouse Operator
Purpose Of Role
To support Brewing and Processing of GGBPLC brands by being reliable and efficient in their operations.
To support SBT and improvement project meetings in the Brewing Department.
The Brewing Technical operator is an individual with brewing operational expertise on beer brewing and fermentation profile and Beer Membrane Filtration (BMF) plant. He is responsible for ensuring the KPIs related to wort production, Lager Yeast Management, Fermentation, BMF plant and Beer Quality are being adhered to as defined by CODEX and DWB Standards, in addition to Safety, Flavour, waste and Excellence in Supply Chain (EISC) requirements.
Top 3-5 Accountabilities
- Commit to Occupational Health and Safety standards. Frequently state and articulate that Safety is our No.1 priority. Be visible as an ambassador for safety by behaving in a safe manner at all times and always challenging unsafe practices and behaviour of others, reprimanding where appropriate. Adhere strictly to the site safety rules and systems and equipment operational procedures.
- Shall be committed to producing safe and quality products by following all instructions related to Food Safety and Quality Management Systems. Run the brewing process plant to deliver the required volume and quality per shift, while reducing waste (cost).
- Complete the relevant short interval controls for Brewing operations. With support from Shift Brewing Managers, achieve production plan and key performance target and deliver agreed customer service levels.
- Actively pursue training and development on individual and team and participate in competency-based training programs. Support other team members development and develop a positive relationships with colleagues including contractors.
- Take part in teambuilding and engagement activities at the departmental and site levels in order to deliver a strong engagement index and improve ways of working
- Holder of post –secondary qualification in a science related course with 3 years’ experience: IBD General Certificate of Brewing, HND/BSc. in Chemical Engineering, Science Laboratory Technology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, or Food Science and Technology is ideal
- Demonstrate detailed understanding of permit to work system and GGBPLC SHE policies, statutory requirements and responsibilities.
- Demonstrate understanding of team work principles, continuous improvement, preventative maintenance and problem solving.
- Response to change in the positive outlook across a range of situations or challenges.
- Positive attitude to own development and looks for opportunities to help others learn and develop.
Barriers to Success in Role
- Lack of personal flexibility to function in tightly manned manufacturing environment with volatile production and sales demand.
- Poor inclination to pursue training and development on an individual and team basis or to share and apply new skills applied.
- Inability to connect and build positive relationship.
- Lack of understanding of the commercial and Demand agenda with the business.
- Skills level inadequate to successfully operate and maintain both new and ageing assets and technology.
- Inability to demonstrate key leadership qualities.
- The use of inappropriate language.