Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for First National Bank Recruitment for Custody Corporate Actions Specialist.
First National Bank Omaha is a subsidiary of First National of Nebraska. It is the largest privately-held the bank in the United States with $17 billion in assets and 5,000 employees.
- Company: First National Bank
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in abanking environment
- 2 to 5 years’ experience inCorporate Actions or similar environment
- Technical Pre-requisite
- Custody, Corporate Actions knowledge,Trade Settlement (advantageous)
- Relevant custody systems knowledge
- Knowledge of the full MS Office suite.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.