The management of the University of Ghana (UG) has released the Congregation Ceremonies Schedule for the 2020/2021 academic year. All graduating students should see UG congregation ceremony schedule below.
- University of Ghana Graduation List.
- University of Ghana Congregation Fee Payment Procedures.
- University of Ghana Congregation Gown Collection.
University of Ghana Congregation Ceremonies Date Schedule 2021
University of Ghana announces that a Congregation Ceremony will be held for graduate students from the School of Graduate Studies and undergraduate students from the University of Ghana Medical School and the University of Ghana Dental School, who completed their programmes of study during the 2021/2022 academic year as follows:
Date: Friday, 29th July, 2022
Time: 2:00 p.m.
Venue: Great Hall
Accordingly, students who have completed their programmes of study and wish to be presented during the July 2022 Congregation Ceremony are required to take note of the following:
- Check to confirm that their names appear on the list of graduating students. The list of graduating students will be updated regularly.
- Ensure that all outstanding financial obligations to the University have been fulfilled.
- Register online from July 13 – 27, 2022.
- Graduands are required to pay a graduation fee of GH₵300
- The following modes of payment are available:
- Payment may be made through Mobile Money, Visa/MasterCard enabled Debit/Credit cards on the Congregation registration portal.
- At any branch of Ecobank Ghana Limited
Detailed information on payment and the registration process can be found at: https://www.ug.edu.gh/congregation
The list of graduands to be presented at the July 2022 Congregation Ceremony will be available on the University’s website at: https://www.ug.edu.gh
Graduating students should note the following:
- In order to avoid traffic congestion on the day of congregation, a park and ride arrangement will be in place, with shuttle buses available to convey graduating students to the venue and back to designated parking areas after the ceremony.
- Only graduating students will be allowed entry to the Great Hall and its vicinity. Family and friends of graduating students may follow proceedings online.
- There are to be no parties on lawns and other open spaces on campus after the ceremony.
- Arrangements for the collection of certificates will be announced in due course.
All COVID-19 protocols shall be strictly observed.