The University of Health and Allied Sciences (UHAS) supplementary examination process for the 2019/2020 academic year has been announced.
The Supplementary Examinations for 2019/2020 Academic Year have been scheduled to take place from Saturday, December 12, 2020 to Tuesday, December 22, 2020.
1. Confirm from your School if your name was submitted to the Directorate of Academic Affairs as a Failed candidate
2. For each failed paper, pay a registration fee of Sixty Ghana Cedis (GH¢ 60.00) for undergraduate courses and One Hundred Ghana cedis (GH¢ 100.00) for postgraduate courses. Payment must be made into the following GCB Account:
Account name: UHAS School Fees Account
Account number: 5011130016925
3. Take a copy of the pay-in-slip to the Directorate of Finance for clearance and authentication. Collect official receipt from the Directorate of Finance.
4. Pick a Registration Form from the Teaching & Examinations Unit (Trafalgar Campus) and register for the failed courses.
5. Send the registration form for endorsement by the Head of Department or School Registration Officer of your School.
6. Bring a copy of the official University Receipt and Endorsed Registration Form to Teaching and Examinations Unit for Examination Registration.
7. Photocopy the form (2 copies). Send one copy to your School and one copy to the Office of the Dean of Students. Keep the original copy for future reference.
• Registration dates: Wednesday, December 2 to Wednesday December 9, 2020
• Examination dates: Saturday, December 12 to Tuesday December 22, 2020
• For more information, call: 024-3648454, 054-7665191 or 036-2196501