How to Check Technical Examination Unit Result 2024. The Technical Examination Unit Result for 2024 has been released.
The online Technical Examination result checker portal has been opened for students to now access their results online. The online result system is a convenient and easy way for students to check their result.
To check your Technical Exam Result, we have compiled a step-by-step guide on how to check your 2024 result online. Once the Technical Examination Unit releases the result, students and follow the systematic procedures below to check their result.
How to Check the Technical Examination Unit Result
1. Log into the Technical Examination Unit Result Portal on https://www.gesteu.com/resultchecker/
2. Once you have logged on the portal, select your Technical Examination Series (NOTE: You can use this portal to check both Technical Examination Unit Result May/June and Technical Examination Unit Result Nov/Dec).
3. Next, select your examination region for which you sat for the exams. The regions include Ashanti region, Greater Accra region, Central region, Eastern region, Brong Ahafo region, Upper East region, Northern region, Upper West region and Volta region. Please, choose the region that matches your examination details.
4. Select your examination center for which you sat for the examination.
5. Input your index number. This is a unique number in which you use to write the examination.
6. Choose the year of examination for which you are checking the exam result (e.g. 2023). NOTE: The site is updated each year to reflect the new results.
7. Enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your scratch card e.g. 012345678912. This unique number gives you access to your result.
8. Turn the reverse side of your scratch card and input the card serial number.
9. Thereafter, you can choose to include the optional email address or leave it blank. Although this is optional, but we advise you input a valid email address.
10. Once you are done with all those, click on the SUBMIT button and wait for your result to be displayed. Do not panic as this may take several minutes. Make sure you disable every popup blocker on your browser. Failure to do this may interfere with the displaying of your result.