The University of Education Winneba (UEW) guidelines for the conduct of the 2022 online mature entrance examination has been released.
Applicants who applied for Admission into REGULAR and SANDWICH PROGRAMMES using the MATURED ENTRY MODE option who received an SMS message are being invited to write an Online Entrance Examination on the UEW Entrance Examination Platform as follows:
- Thursday 25th August, 2022, 9am Subject Area Test (S.A.T.) ALL APPLICANTS
- Friday, 26th August, 2022, 9am General Aptitude Test (G.A.T.) for ALL APPLICANTS
Applicants who have been scheduled for the REGULAR AND SANDWICH PROGRAMMES for MATURE ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS would receive text messages to this effect.
You will be required to login with your Student Number (9 digit number) as your username and as the password to gain access to the Online Entrance Examination Portal.
On the said day, you will be required to visit the UEW Website (www.uew.edu.gh) and follow the link to the entrance examination portal to participate in the examination. Or you can use the following link http://entranceexams.uew.edu.gh/login/index.php to gain access.
You are to observe the following guidelines
1. It is your responsibility to identify a convenient location where internet connectivity is reliable and disruptions reduced to the barest minimum.
2. You are advised to purchase the necessary internet bundle to access the UEW-Entrance Examination Portal. Note that social media bundles, late night bundles, kokooko bundles would not enable you to access the UEW-Entrance Examination Portal.
3. You are required to be within an internet connectivity zone to facilitate your participation in the examination. For example, if you are using a smartphone, adjust the settings in order to avoid incoming calls from disconnecting your internet connectivity.
4. Entrance Examinations will be available for applicants only for the period designated on the timetable. Ensure that you finish your paper within the allotted time.
5. Examinations on UEW-Entrance Examination Portal are timed by the system. The clock starts counting down as soon as you start work and the questions are taken away when the time is up. Ensure that you work within the allotted time.
6. We advise you to log in to the UEW-Entrance Examination Portal at the exact time you are scheduled to write the examination. Anyone who attempts to log in before the stated time will be unsuccessful and would be denied access.
7. The accessible time for the examination is 1 hour within which you have to answer the given number of questions.
8. You would have 2 attempts on the examination within the time given
9. In the event that you are momentarily disrupted by internet or any other unforeseen hitch, you can log back in to the UEW-Entrance Examination Portal to continue the examination from the point where the disruption occurred.
10. Click on the link below to watch a video tutorial.