The University of Health and Allied Sciences (UHAS) Congregation Ceremony 6th session has been scheduled to hold in January 2023.
The management of the University of Health and Allied Sciences (UHAS) has released the JANUARY 2023 congregation ceremony date. All graduating students should see the UHAS congregation ceremony schedule.
UHAS 6th Congregation Schedule – January 2023
This announcement is for the information of all eligible 2021/2022 graduands of the University of Health and Allied Sciences, as well as the general public:
The 7th Congregation for the award of degrees to persons who completed their programmes of study in the aforementioned year, will be held as follows:
Date: Saturday, 21st January 2023
Time: 9.00 a.m.
Venue: Cedi Auditorium, Main Campus, Sokode-Lokoe
Dress Code: FORMAL
NOTICE TO ALL GRADUANDS
1. PAYMENT OF GRADUATION FEES
All graduands are expected to pay an amount of GH₵ 400.00 into UHAS PROJECT ACCOUNT, Number: 5011130017007, GCB-HO Main Branch.
2. REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Friday, January 20 2023
Graduands are expected to make their own arrangements for accommodation.
4. DISTRIBUTION OF CERTIFICATES
Certificates will be issued to graduates immediately after the graduation ceremony. Kindly note that the University will not issue a certificate to any person other than the student. Graduates will need to present the following documents to the Academic Affairs office in order to collect their certificates:
1. Student ID Card
2. Completed UHAS clearance form
3. Certified original receipt of payment towards graduation
ESSENTIAL INFORMATION FOR GRADUATING STUDENTS
You will be required to participate in the rehearsal on January 20, 2023 at 2.00 p.m. in the Cedi Auditorium. Kindly note that this rehearsal is compulsory.
2. GRADUATION GOWNS:
After registration, your graduation gowns will be ready for collection at the following points at the Main Campus:
SONAM Grandaunts: Main Campus Canteen
All others including SPH: Cedi Auditorium Basement
3. LISTING OF NAMES
Your names will be printed in the graduation brochure in the following order: SURNAME, FIRSTNAME OTHERNAME.
- All eligible students’ names will be published on the University web site before the 7th April 2022 registration deadline.
- Please take note of the spelling and proper arrangement of your names before the certificates are printed.
- You must notify the Directorate of Academic Affairs with any corrections by calling 0362-196-129 or 050-853-4404 before the January 16 2023 deadline.
- Failure to notify Academic Affairs before certificates are printed will attract a fee to be paid by the student before a corrected certificate is issued.
Ayalolo buses will available from 7:00 a.m. to pick students from North Campus (Trafalgar) to the Main Campus. The cost per student is 2 cedis.
*NB: Congregation starts at 9:00 a.m. and all students should be seated by 8:30 a.m. The doors to the Cedi Auditorium will be closed as soon as the Convocation completes procession.