The University of Health and Allied Sciences (UHAS) Congregation Ceremony 4th session has been scheduled to hold in April 2021.
The management of the University of Health and Allied Sciences (UHAS) has released the APRIL 2021 congregation ceremony date. All graduating students should see the UHAS congregation ceremony schedule.
UHAS 5th Congregation Schedule – April 2021
This announcement is for the information of the 2019/2020 graduands from the Sandwich Programmes and other eligible graduands of the University of Health and Allied Sciences, as well as the general public:
The 4th Session of the 5th Congregation for the award of degrees to persons who completed their programmes of study in the aforementioned year, will be held as follows:
1. School of Allied Health Sciences (SAHS)
2. School of Nursing and Midwifery (SONAM)
3. School of Public Health (SPH)
Date: Saturday, 17 April 2021
Time: 9.00 a.m.
Venue: Cedi Auditorium, UHAS Main Campus, Sokode-Lokoe, Ho
Dress Code: FORMAL
IMPORTANT NOTE: In adherence to COVID-19 public safety protocols, this ceremony will not be open to the general public. NO VISITORS, including friends and relatives accompanying graduands, will be allowed to attend the ceremony. All parents and guardians and interested parties may watch the entire proceedings live-streamed on our Youtube channel @UHAS-TV, via our website www.UHAS.edu.gh or on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/UHASGhana.
NOTICE TO ALL GRADUANDS
- PAYMENT OF GRADUATION FEES
All graduands are expected to pay an amount of GH₵ 350.00 into UHAS PROJECT ACCOUNT, Number: 5011130017007, GCB-HO Main Branch.
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Monday, 12 April 2021
Graduands are expected to make their own arrangements for accommodation.
- DISTRIBUTION OF CERTIFICATES
Certificates will be issued to graduates immediately after the graduation ceremony. Kindly note that the University will not issue a certificate to any person other than the student. Graduates will need to present the following documents to the Academic Affairs office in order to collect their certificates:
- Student ID Card
- Completed UHAS clearance form
- Certified original receipt of payment towards graduation
ESSENTIAL INFORMATION FOR GRADUATING STUDENTS
- LISTING OF NAMES
Your names will be printed in the graduation brochure and on the certificates in the following order: SURNAME, FIRSTNAME OTHERNAME.
- All eligible students’ names will be published on the University web site before the registration deadline.
- Please take note of the spelling and proper arrangement of your names before the certificates are printed.
- You must notify the Directorate of Academic Affairs with any corrections by calling 050-811-4741 or 050-853-4404 before the April 12 deadline.
- Failure to notify Academic Affairs before certificates are printed will attract a fee to be paid by the student before a corrected certificate is issued.
- GRADUATION GOWNS:
After registration, you will be notified of the day on which to collect your graduation gowns at your various schools.