The management of the University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR) has released the Congregation Ceremonies Date Schedule for the 2022/2023 academic year. All graduating students should see the UENR congregation ceremony schedule below.
UENR Congregation Ceremony Date and Schedule
It is hereby announced for the information of 2022 graduands of the University of Energy and Natural Resources, parents and guardians as well as the general public that the 7th Congregation of the University for the award of degrees to persons, who completed their programmes of study in October 2022, will be held at the University’s Main Campus (University Field) at Sunyani on Friday, March 31, 2023 at 9:00 am prompt.
Graduating students should check the UENR graduation list and report any corrections to the Academic and Students Affairs division.
Payment of Congregation Fees and Registration
Graduands who wish to be presented are required to pay a non-refundable fee of GHS 370.00 for Undergraduate and GHS 450.00 for Graduate Students into any GCB Bank through EAGLE PAY; and register on the University website: https://graduation.uenr.edu.gh by providing the following details before March 29, 2023:
- Full Name
- Programme of Study
- Index Number
- GCB Eagle Pay Receipt Number and
- Upload Scanned/Picture copy of Eagle Pay Receipt
- Graduands will be required to attend compulsory rehearsals on Thursday, March 30, 2023 at exactly 2.00pm, and also collect Academic Gowns thereafter.
NB: Only registered graduands who attend the rehearsals will be presented on the day of Congregation.
- All graduands must ensure that they complete their clearance to enable them collect their certificates at their respective Schools on the day of graduation. Graduates from the Dormaa Campus should collect their certificates or diplomas at the Academic and Students’ Affairs Division (Sunyani Campus).
- All graduands are to note that those who are unable to attend the Congregation shall be required to pay same amount before they can get their certificate.
- All graduands are at liberty to invite two (2) guests to the ceremony.
- All graduands are expected to make their own arrangements for accommodation and meals.
- Thanksgiving Church Service will be held at the Auditorium on Sunday, April 2, 2023 at 9:00 am prompt.
For further information and clarification on any congregation issue, contact University Relations Office on 0352290390.