The University of Education Winneba (UEW) 27th Congregation Ceremony Schedule for the March 2023 first session has been released. The UEW 27th Congregation ceremony date, time, and venue have been released. UEW graduating students are to take note of this schedule.
The management of the University of Education Winneba (UEW) wishes to inform all graduands and the general public that the congregation ceremony scheduled for March 2023 has been released.
UEW Congregation Ceremony Schedule
The 2023 Graduands of the University of Education, Winneba, and the general public are hereby informed that the Second Session of the 27th Congregation for the award of degrees, diplomas, and certificates to Distance Education Students will be held as follows:
- Date: Monday, March 27, 2023, to Saturday, April 1, 2023
- Time: 9:00 am Each Day
- Venue: Jophus Anamuah-Mensah Conference Centre
- Mode: In Person
|Mon., March 27, 2023|
|Faculty of Science Education (Asante-Mampong)|
Faculty of Agriculture Education
Faculty of Education and General Studies
Faculty of Environment and Health Education
Faculty of Business Education (Kumasi)
|Tues., March 28, 2023|
|Faculty of Vocational Education|
Faculty of Technical Education
Faculty of Applied Science and Mathematics
Faculty of Education and Communication Sciences
|Wed., March 29, 2023|
|Faculty of Ghanaian Languages Education|
Faculty of Educational Studies
|Thurs., March 30, 2023|
|Faculty of Foreign Languages Education|
Faculty of Science Education (Winneba)
|Fri., March 31, 2023|
|Faculty of Home Economics Education|
Faculty of Social Sciences Education
|Sat., April 1, 2023|
|School of Creative Arts|
School of Business
School of Graduate Studies
UEW Congregation Registration Procedure
Graduands who wish to be presented should log on to UEW website: www.uew.edu.gh or http://uew.edu.gh/graduation and provide the details required for registration. Registration commences on MONDAY, MARCH 13, 2023.
All graduands to note the following:
- Closing date for registration is FRIDAY, MARCH 24, 2023, at 12:00 NOON. NO REGISTRATION WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE DEADLINE. ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE REGISTERED WOULD BE PRESENTED. PRESENTATION WILL BE EN MASSE, EXCEPT PhD AND FIRST CLASS GRADUANDS.
- Graduands should collect their academic gowns at the Students Centre, North Campus, Winneba.
- Graduands would be required to attend a rehearsal a day before the scheduled date for the Congregation at 2:00 pm.
- Dress code for the Congregation is formal, e. g. for gentlemen, a tie and a shirt preferably with a jacket. IMPROPERLY DRESSED PERSONS WILL NOT BE PRESENTED AT THE CEREMONY.
- Graduands should be seated at the Congregation grounds by 8:30 am on the date of the Congregation in the academic dress appropriate to their Degrees/Diplomas/Certificates.
- There will be accredited photographers covering the event and graduands may obtain copies of their photographs at a fee.
- Graduands are expected to produce their Clearance Chit from UEW Finance/CODeL Finance and Student Identification Card or any National Identification Card to collect their Certificate.
- ALL COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS SHALL BE STRICTLY OBSERVED.
How can l be cleared, please
Please I have not been cleared, where should I go or how can I be cleared
Please when I check I get not found so I want to know why n my index no. is 200040244 I had one ic n one referred paper and I wrote them in January so I don’t know the problem again
Please the 23rd congregation’s brochure was delayed and as such how do we know where our names are in the list. If it can be posted here for everyone to have a look at it. Thanks.
Please how will I check my name
pls how do I get my name on the list
pls where check to get my name on the list
please how do i check my name to ensure that I am part of the graduands?