The University of Education Winneba (UEW) 27th Congregation Ceremony Schedule for the August 2023 second session has been released. The UEW 27th Congregation ceremony date, time, and venue have been released. UEW graduating students are to take note of this schedule.
The management of the University of Education Winneba (UEW) wishes to inform all graduands and the general public that the congregation ceremony scheduled for August 2023 has been released.
UEW Congregation Ceremony Schedule
The 2022 Graduands of the University of Education, Winneba and the general public are hereby informed that the Second Session of the 27th Congregation for the award of degrees, diplomas and certificates to Distance Education and Postgraduate students will be held in-person from Friday, August 25, 2023 to Saturday, August 26, 2023 at the Jophus Anamuah-Mensah Conference Centre, North Campus,Winneba as follows:
|Friday August 25, 2023|
|Accra Academy, Accra College of Education, Accra ST. John’s Grammar, Accra Wesley Girls, Asamankese, Assin Foso, Atebubu, Axim, Bechem, Cape Coast, Dambai, Denu, Ejisu, Enchi, Ho, Hohoe, Kasoa, Koforidua, Kumasi AAMUSTED, Kumasi Islamic SHS, Mampong AAMUSTED, Nkawkaw.|
|Saturday, August 26, 2023|
|School of Graduate Studies,Obuasi, Navrongo, Odumase-Krobo, Offinso, Pusiga, Sefwi-Debiso, Sefwi-Wiawso, Sekondi, Sogakope, Sunyani, Tamale-Batco, Tamale-Nobisco, Tarkwa, Techiman, Tema, Wa, Winneba, Yendi, Teshie Military Academy.|
UEW Congregation Registration Procedure
Registration commences on FRIDAY AUGUST 11, 2023.
All graduands to note the following:
- Closing date for registration is TUESDAY, AUGUST 22, 2023, at 12:00 NOON. NO REGISTRATION WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE DEADLINE. ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE REGISTERED WOULD BE PRESENTED. PRESENTATION WILL BE EN MASSE, EXCEPT PhD AND FIRST CLASS GRADUANDS.
- Graduands should collect their academic gowns at the Students Centre, North Campus, Winneba.
- Graduands would be required to attend a rehearsal a day before the scheduled date for the Congregation at 2:00 pm.
- Dress code for the Congregation is formal, e. g. for gentlemen, a tie and a shirt preferably with a jacket. IMPROPERLY DRESSED PERSONS WILL NOT BE PRESENTED AT THE CEREMONY.
- Graduands should be seated at the Congregation grounds by 8:30 am on the date of the Congregation in the academic dress appropriate to their Degrees/Diplomas/Certificates.
- There will be accredited photographers covering the event and graduands may obtain copies of their photographs at a fee.
- Graduands are expected to produce their Clearance Chit from UEW Finance/CODeL Finance and Student Identification Card or any National Identification Card to collect their Certificate.
- Note: On each day, the ceremony would be streamed live on the following social media channels: