University for Development Studies (UDS) Postgraduate Admission Letter: How to Print UDS Postgraduate Provisional Admission Letter for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The management of the University of Development Studies (UDS) has released the provisional admission letters of candidates offered admission into various programmes in the institution for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The University of Development Studies Postgraduate Admission Letter contains information about the school offered admission, the faculty/school/college, department, the degree you are pursuing and the duration of the course, basically everything you need to know about your admission.
The official University of Development Studies (UDS) Admission Letter is a document that indicates that you have been offered provisional admission into any degree programme in a University. Below is how to Obtain your official UDS Postgraduate Admission Letter.
HOW TO PRINT UDS POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION LETTER ONLINE
Before you proceed to obtain your University for Development Studies Postgraduate Admission Letter, it’s recommended to check your admission status on UDS Postgraduate Admission portal — Follow the steps here to check your status.
- Go to UDS admission status checker portal at https://admissions.uds.edu.gh/18671/
- Select your Admission Category
- First degree and Diploma candidates should select Undergraduate.
- PHD, Masters and Postgraduate Diploma candidates should select Postgraduate
- To search by Application ID, enter your Application ID and click the Search button.
- To search by Name, enter your First Name or Middle Name or Surname and click the Search button.
- To search by Programme, select the Programme you applied for and click the Search button.
- Click the Print button next to your name to print your admission letter
GHStudent Team congratulates all candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the University for Development Studies for the 2021/2022 academic session.