UEW Admission Letter: Print University of Education Winneba Provisional Admission Letter for the 2021/2022 academic year.
UEW ADMISSION LETTER
UEW Admission Letter: The official University of Education, Winneba Admission Letter is a document that indicates that you have been offered provisional admission into any degree programme in a University.
UEW Admission Letter contains information about the school offered admission, the faculty/school/college, department, the degree you are pursuing and the duration of the course, basically everything you need to know about your admission.
HOW TO PRINT UEW ADMISSION LETTER 2021/2022 ONLINE
Before you proceed to print your UEW Admission Letter, it’s recommended to check your admission status on UEW portal — Follow the steps here to check your status.
Enter your Voucher PIN or Voucher ID
- Enter your Applicant ID in the column provided
- Download your admission letter to your device
- Thereafter, print your admission letter
Applicants who purchased the Hard Copy application forms and whose vouchers have 6-digit serial number and 15-digit PIN should make the following corrections to their voucher details before they login:
1. Insert ‘8’ between the first and second digits of the initial voucher serial number to make it 7-digits eg. 181234 becomes 1881234
2. Ignore the last 2 digits of the PIN so that the initial 15-digit PIN becomes a 13-digit number eg. 103489628480200 will become 1034896284802.
3. Login at http://adletters.uew.edu.gh:90/applicant/ with the revised voucher details as stated in points 1 and 2 above to check your admission status.
NB: Applicants who bought vouchers at the Ghana Post Offices and Banks and applied through the online mode should use the serial number and PIN as it appears on their original vouchers.
Any inconvenience caused is deeply regretted.