UDS Admission Letter: How to Print the University for Development Studies Provisional Admission Letter for the 2020/2021 academic year.
UDS ADMISSION LETTER
UDS Admission Letter: The official University for Development Studies Admission Letter is a document that indicates that you have been offered provisional admission into any degree programme in a University.
Legon Admission Letter contains information about the school offered admission, the faculty/school/college, department, the degree you are pursuing and the duration of the course, basically everything you need to know about your admission.
HOW TO PRINT UDS ADMISSION LETTER ONLINE – 2020/2021.
Before you proceed to print your UDS Admission Letter, it’s recommended to check your admission status on UDS portal — Follow the steps here to check your status.
- Go to UDS admission status checker portal at https://admissions.uds.edu.gh/18671/
- Select your Admission Category
- First degree and Diploma candidates should select Undergraduate.
- PHD, Masters and Postgraduate Diploma candidates should select Postgraduate
- To search by Application ID, enter your Application ID and click the Search button.
- To search by Name, enter your First Name or Middle Name or Surname and click the Search button.
- To search by Programme, select the Programme you applied for and click the Search button.
- Click the Print button next to your name to print your admission letter