Dubai is an intriguing destination abound with so many exquisite sights and things to do. Every year close to 14.2 million people visit Dubai, most of them going to work or leisure. Dubai has created a niche for itself on the back of booming economy, lifestyle and quality of life.
If you need how to apply for Dubai Visa in Ghana, you are on the right page. Just read this step-by-step guide on how to apply for the United Arab Emirates visa in Ghana. Getting a Dubai visa, either for work, visit, study or for any other reason is quite easy when you have the right information.
Whatever is your reason for traveling, you will need a visa to visit Dubai as a Ghana passport holder. But then, you need to satisfy all the visa requirements and check your eligibility for Dubai visa.
Below are the most common types of United Arab Emirates Visas.
- 0.1 Dubai Transit Visa
- 1 Dubai Visa Requirements for Ghanaians – Dubai Visa Application
- 2 Cost of Dubai Visa in Ghana
- 3 How to Apply for Dubai Visa in Ghana
- 4 Where to Apply for Dubai Visa in Ghana
- 5 Dubai Visa Processing Time in Ghana
Dubai Transit Visa
Dubai Entry Service Permit Visa
This is a short-term visit, single entry visa type. It is non-extendable and it is valid for 14 days from the date of issue.
Dubai Tourist Visa
The Dubai tourist visa is almost the same as the visit visa. This visa is valid for 30 days and is non-renewable. If a holder of this visa stays longer than 30 days, the person is fined per day with some charges for an out pass.
Dubai Visit Visa
The Dubai visit visa is made for people who wish to stay in the UAE for more than 14 days or those coming for a family or business visit. The visa is valid for either 30 days (short-term visit visa) or 90 days (long-term visit visa). Apart from the visa processing fee, a deposit is to be paid by the local sponsor/relative/residents which is reimbursed after the visitor has left the country.
Multiple Entry Visa
This visa category is for individuals who spend a considerable amount of time in UAE/Dubai. The multiple entry visa is valid for 6 months and the duration of stay is 30 days at a time. Individuals must enter the UAE on a visit visa first before they are eligible for this visa. Once they enter the country, they can apply for a multiple entry visa.
Dubai Visa Requirements for Ghanaians – Dubai Visa Application
Individuals looking to apply for a Dubai visa will need to submit supporting documents in order for their application to be processed. The following documents are required for Dubai visa application.
- Passport – Applicants should have a valid passport with sufficient blank pages. The passport must be valid for at least 3 months beyond return date.
- Travel itinerary – Applicants should provide information about their travel plans, including the date of arrival and departure. All flight details should be mentioned with the application. Individuals who are applying for a transit visa should provide proof of onward travel. This means that they should provide details about their flight ticket out of Dubai.
- Proof of residence – This applies in those cases where there is a difference between the permanent residency status and the current nationality of an applicant.
- Proof of financial means – This is asked only under certain circumstances. It is used to gauge whether an applicant has sufficient funds to visit and stay in the country.
- One colored passport size photograph – Applicants need to submit a recent passport-sized photograph with their full name on the reverse side of the photo.
- Clear passport copy of the sponsor – Applicants must also provide a clear passport copy of their sponsors (if they are sponsored).
- Proof of family relationship (kinship)
- Proof of visa fee
- Visa application form, duly filled with sincerity.
- Emirates or Fly Dubai Airline confirmed ticket
SEE ALSO: How to Get a Job in Dubai From Ghana.
Cost of Dubai Visa in Ghana
The type of visa determines the fee. Payment of visa fee is done at the visa application center (Electronic receipt).
|VISA TYPE||VISA FEE (GHS)|
|96 hours Visa||193|
|14 Days Visa||463|
|Express Tourist Visa||571|
|Express 96 hours Visa||301|
|Express 14 Days Visa||571|
|90 Days Visa||952|
|90 Days Multi-Entry Long Term Visa||2320|
|30 Days Multi-Entry Short Term Visa||917|
Please request to collect your electronic receipt on payment at the visa application center in Accra.
How to Apply for Dubai Visa in Ghana
Once your documents are ready, follow the procedures below to apply for Dubai Visa.
- Download Dubai Visa application form online. (Click here to download). Fill the form completely with accurate information.
- Attach your passport photograph; (4.3cm x 5.5cm) with a coloured background.
- Visit the Dubai visa application center in Ghana to submit your application form and all other supporting documents.
- Tract your Dubai visa application online. (Click here to track your application).
NOTE: You can also apply for Dubai Visa in Ghana using the Emirates airline: https://www.emirates.com/gh/english/
Where to Apply for Dubai Visa in Ghana
Plot No 29, 9 Kakramadu Road,
Cantonments, Next to GOETHE Institute, Accra, Ghana
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 0800 – 1500 hours.
Dubai Visa Processing Time in Ghana
The Dubai visa processing time takes about 3 – 4 working days from the date of submission (Except for Friday, Saturday and any UAE Holiday).
For additional information and queries, please call the center at +233 302746217 and email at [email protected]