Ghana National Petroleum Corporation, GNPC Postgraduate Scholarship 2020/2021 is open. GNPC Postgraduate Scholarship application is ongoing for Local students for 2020/2021 academic year.
Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) FOUNDATION has opened applications for the 2020/2021 postgraduate scholarships.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be Ghanaian.
- Have obtained admission to undertake a Masters or PhD degree program in a Ghanaian University at the time of application.
- Have completed national service
We strongly recommend candidates in the fields listed below to apply:
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM), Environment, Health &Sanitation and Agriculture.
- Special Education.
- Academic Tutors in:
- Colleges of Education,
- Nursing and Midwifery Colleges
- Technical universities
- Public Universities
• All applications are to be done online (www.gnpcghana.com)
Submission of hard copies of application will be rejected.
•This facility does not apply to sandwich, part-time, private or fee-paying students in public tertiary institutions.
• For applicants with any form of disability, upload medical report as evidence of disability
• Continuing students are to upload their statement of results.
• Applicants who enjoy any form of educational scholarship should not apply
• It is important that your eligibility for this scholarship award is based on accurate information. Misrepresentation in any material form renders the application null and void. Any award made based on misrepresentation shall be withdrawn and if any investments are made based on the misrepresentation, the applicant may be asked to provide a refund or may face prosecution or both.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GNPC POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
- Admission letter
- Publication (if any)
- Passport picture
- Recommendation letters (academic and occupational)
- Submit complete application (with relevant documentation above) to:
A. Complete and Submit Application online via (www.gnpcghana.com) THIS LINK (With relevant documentations uploaded)
1) New (fresh) applicants should click on online application to begin a new application (i.e. access the application form page)
2) Applicants should provide necessary details with correct and active e-mail.
3) Pin will be generated and sent to your e-mail. Do note that pin may be sent to spam/junk e-mail in some cases
4) Applicants should reassess the application page with the correct telephone number and pin provided.
NB: For any enquiries contact GNPC Foundation on 0302975847
Application Deadline: Opening and closing dates of portal for postgraduate applicants (19th-31st January 2021).