Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Switzerland Scholarships 2023 / 2024. The entire application details for the Switzerland Scholarships 2023 / 2024 can be accessed below.
Details of Scholarships in Switzerland in 2023
- Country: Switzerland
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Institute: Multiple
- Type: Fully Funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Deadline: Varies
Swiss scholarships typically provide a range of financial benefits to support international students while they study in Switzerland. These benefits can include:
- Living expenses: to cover costs such as housing, food, transportation, and other daily expenses.
- Tuition fees: to cover the cost of attending a Swiss university.
- Health insurance: to cover medical expenses in case of illness or injury.
- Travel costs: to cover the cost of travel to and from Switzerland.
- Research and study materials: to cover the cost of books, equipment, and other materials needed for study and research.
- Cultural activities: to support cultural exchange and participation in events and workshops.
6 Best Fully Funded Switzerland Scholarships 2023
What scholarships are available for international students in Switzerland?
1. EPFL Scholarship
The EPFL is a popular Swiss university that offers Master’s scholarships to international students in Switzerland. EPFL is a Public University. In addition to the aforementioned scholarships, there are also many other options available. Check the official website for a comprehensive list. No IELTS score submission is necessary.
2. ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarships
ETH Zurich is a Swiss Federal Institute of Technology located in Zurich, Switzerland. ETH Zurich offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) fields.
3. Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships
The Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship is a Switzerland Government Scholarship for international students. To be eligible, applicants must hold a Master’s degree or equivalent and be citizens of a country outside of Switzerland. This is a Ph.D. Scholarship at Switzerland Universities.
4. Cantonal and Communal Scholarships
Cantonal and Communal Scholarships are scholarships offered by Swiss cantons (states) and communes (municipalities) to support international students who want to pursue their studies in Switzerland. You are not required to submit IELTS.
5. University of Geneva Scholarships
The University of Geneva offers the most comprehensive scholarships to international students, taking into account their financial needs, academic achievements, and merit. No IELTS score is required.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply