Applications are invited from Africans and South American students for the 2019 Ferguson Scholarship Program to Study at Aston University, UK.
The School of Life & Health Sciences is offering the Ferguson Scholarship Program which will be provided to Individuals who are interested in undergoing a degree program at Aston University, UK.
This scholarship program is supported by the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust which is dedicated to improving educational opportunities for students who would not otherwise be able to consider study in the UK.
Eligible Field Of Study:
- MSc Cognitive Neuroscience
- MSc Drug Delivery
- MSc Pharmaceutical Sciences
- MSc Pharmacokinetics
- MSc Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine.
Ferguson Scholarships Eligibility
To be eligible, applicants must;
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for one of the above courses
- Be a national from an African or South American country
- Hold a 2:1 degree or equivalent in a relevant subject for the course you are applying for
- Be a self-funded student
How to Apply for Ferguson Scholarships
Interested applicants are required to submit an application for your chosen course via our online application form before the scholarship deadline.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
For more information, visit the Ferguson Scholarship Page.