The Swiss-African Research Cooperation (SARECO) invites applications for the SWISS Africa Business Development Program. If you are an entrepreneur or a startup from an Sub-Saharan African innovation hub in the field of Mobile health, Pharmacometrics, Innovative Financing or Digital Humanities then join the Swiss Sub-Saharan business development program.
It aims to boost the entrepreneurial know-how and exposure of Sub-Saharan graduate students – entrepreneurs seeking growth opportunities by offering a unique program bringing entrepreneurs to innovation hotspot in Nairobi and Switzerland.
Offered free of charge to ambitious young entrepreneurs, this highly competitive program comprises a 3-days workshop for advanced innovation entrepreneurs, and for the top eight candidates, a 4 days intense business development Venture Leaders program in the Swiss startup and business ecosystem.
SWISS Africa Business Development Program
- 3-days workshop in Nairobi
- Day 1: Learn to deliver a unique customer value and define a striking business plan
- Day 2: Shape a winning team and secure funding for growth
- Day 3: Master a convincing pitch and individual coaching sessions.
- Presentation to an African – Swiss jury and selection of eight candidates for a 4-days action packed entrepreneurial development week in Switzerland.
The program is free of charge. Accommodation expenses on site in Nairobi are covered by the program. For the Swiss week, flights, transport and accommodation in Switzerland are also covered by the program.
SWISS Africa Business Development Program Eligibility
- Open to graduate students – entrepreneurs and startups from Sub-Saharan African innovation hubs, with a strong link to academia, developing products or services in the fields of mobile health, pharmacometrics, innovative financing and digital humanities/knowledge transfer.
- Applicants’ project or company must be based on research or technology developed at a local university/research institute.
How to Apply for SWISS Africa Business Development Program
For more information, visit SWISS Africa.