Griffith University is offering the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship to exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University.
Griffith Remarkable Scholarship Eligibility
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA or equivalent in previous studies for undergraduate degree applicants. Please refer to minimum GPA criteria (PDF). Postgraduate coursework applicants must have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in a postgraduate coursework degree in Trimester 2 or 3 2020 at Griffith University.
Eligible Countries: Citizens of countries other than Australia or New Zealand.
Eligible Field(s): Full-time Bachelors and Masters degrees by coursework in any subject
Value & Duration of Award: The scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program.
How to Apply for Griffith Remarkable Scholarship
Applicants must provide and will be assessed by a University panel on:
- A completed scholarship application form by the published closing dates.
- Academic merit in prior studies. Applicants must provide a certified/attested true copy of supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
- Assessment of a Personal Statement that addresses why the applicant has applied for the scholarship, the selected program of study at Griffith University, and other information they feel strengthens their application for the scholarship. The Personal Statement should be between 250 and 500 words.
For more information, visit the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship.
- Trimester 2 2020 – Applications close Sunday, 17th May 2020 (for 13 July commencement). Outcome notified by 29th May.
- Trimester 3 2020 – Applications close Friday, 7th August 2020 (for 26 October commencement). Outcome notified by 21st August.