Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment for Performance Manager.
Standard Chartered PLC is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, England. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets (including subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures) across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people. It is a universal bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services. Despite its UK base, it does not conduct retail banking in the UK, and around 90% of its profits come from Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
Standard Chartered has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. It had a market capitalization of approximately £24.4 billion as of 4 April 2017, the 28th-largest of any company with a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange. It has secondary listings on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its largest shareholder is the Government of Singapore-owned Temasek Holdings.
- Company: Standard Chartered Bank
- Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Prepares performance management reports and performs basic analysis.
- Identifies situations where the appropriate management accounting reporting policy should be applied or where it has been applied incorrectly.
- Recognizes good business performance from poorer performance using an objective data driven approach.
- Implements data controls verifying the integrity of reporting schedules with the General Ledger and associated Transaction Processing systems.
- Assesses the context, rationale and impact of management accounting policies and can articulate them to Finance and business/function stakeholders.
- Applies critical principles and procedural knowledge of the policies to practical revenue sharing /cost allocation situations of routine nature.
- Leads in coordinating country and business budget and forecast process, engaging with stakeholders and identifying and escalating risks and opportunities in the forward projections. Ensuring that the integrity and quality of the management packs are up to par.
- Provides insightful commentary on reporting packs and specialized schedules, including business variance analysis, linking current performance with future projections, business momentum, risks and opportunities.
- Recognized as credible source of data and query management on daily business on performance issues for business stakeholders.
- Takes ownership of the end-to-end management /business reporting process including responsibility for coordination within Finance Units to deliver the reporting requirements.
- Scans the wider external environment anticipating changes in rules and regulations and their likely impact on adapting performance metrics to align with the changing environment.
- Assist in the review of all country business PAR.
- Management Reporting
- Performance Management Reports
- Strategy Budgeting & Forecasting
- Analytical Reviews – Cost & Revenue
- Professional qualifications in Accounting and Finance e.g. ACCA, ICA, CIMA plus at least five years work experience in an Accounting department of a financial institution.
- Good Aptitude
- Good Analytical skills
- Knowledge of general ledger, high level of computer literacy and understanding of business computing environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply.