Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified students from Developing countries for the Sheffield Hallam University Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2021/2022.
Sheffield Hallam University participates in the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme (CSSS) and welcomes applications from students for this prestigious award. The CSSS covers tuition fees and living and travel costs for the duration of a full-time taught masters course.
- be nationals of (or permanently domiciled in) a Commonwealth developing country (see list below), and not be currently living or studying in a developed country
- hold a first degree at either first or upper second class level
- have not previously worked for one year or more in a developed country
- have not undertaken tertiary studies outside their home country
- be able to confirm in writing that neither they nor their families would otherwise be able to pay for the proposed course of study
- return to their home country within one month of the end of their course
Eligible Countries: Developing Commonwealth countries
Fields of Study
We are offering two full scholarships for the following courses starting in September 2021:
- MSc Nutrition with Public Health Management
- MSc Environmental Management
Value of Scholarship: The CSSS covers tuition fees, living and travel costs for the duration of a full-time taught masters course.
Please submit your application via the CSSS electronic application system.
Please include the following documents in your online application
- a copy of your IELTS certificate (or equivalent)
- copies of your qualifications
If you do not include these supporting documents, then your application could be delayed. You can add the documents as a PDF to your online application.
Application Deadline: 9 April 2021
For more information, visit the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships.