Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for SEND GHANA Recruitment 2023/2024.
SEND GHANA was established on August 4, 1998 with the maiden name Social Enterprise Development Foundation of West Africa. The organization has evolved into a reputable and credible national Non-Governmental Organization with specialty in;
we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: External Auditors
Objectives of the Audit
The objective of the audit is for the auditors to conduct audit reviews as follows:
- The auditors shall express an independent professional opinion as to whether the financial statements present fairly, in all material respects, the financial position of SEND GHANA in accordance with the International best practice in the non-profit industry.
- The audit shall be carried out in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards adopted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana and with International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS).
- The Audit shall establish whether or not appropriate supporting documents, records and books of accounts relating to all activities have been kept.
- The Auditors shall prepare a management letter after the completion of the audit in which auditors will identify specific deficiencies or areas of weakness in systems and controls and make recommendations to Board and management for their improvement.
- Bring to the Management’s attention any other matter that the auditors consider pertinent.
Required Skills or Experience
- The audit firm is a member of a national body of auditors in good standing (ICA Ghana).
- Registered and Licensed audit firm by appropriate institutions in Ghana.
- Demonstration of experience and expertise of external auditing for non-governmental organizations (NGO) for minimum 3 years. (Proof of experience in performing NGO-related external audit to be included).
- The technical proposal shall include a list of proposed professional staff with their professional qualifications and years of experience.
How to Apply
Expression of interest documents (Technical and Financial Proposals) addressed to the HR/Admin Manager, SEND Ghana, should be sent via e-mail to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 23rd June 2023
Alternatively, hard copies can be submitted at SEND Ghana Office, A28, Regimanuel Estate, Nungua Barrier, Accra. (GPS ADDRESS: GZ-065-1941)
Note: Only shortlisted audit firms will be contacted.