Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Right to Dream Recruitment 2023/2024.
Right to Dream started off a Ghanaian football academy. The academy started in 1999 training a small number of boys in Accra and grew into a residential school and training center. As of 2021 it was owned by Mansour Group.
Job Title: Head of Medical & Performance
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work in a collaborative environment within our Human Performance Group
- Responsible for medical and physical aspects of the International Academy squad
- Use a data-driven decision-making approach to provide Best Practice for all athletes
Key Competencies Required:
- Degree in Physiotherapy/Physical Therapy (Master’s level)
- Relevant work experience in a football setting
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Highly motivated and able to adapt
- Ability to think on his/her feet in a challenging environment Preferred Qualifications
- Background and experience in strength & conditioning and/or sport science
- Work experience with youth athletes
- Experience with data collection and testing
- Experience communicating with coaches and technical staff
- Training and match coverage
- Diagnosis, rehabilitation, and return-to-sport of players’ injuries
- Liaise with the coaching staff for training availability and injury prognoses
- Collect, interpret, and report GPS data
- Assist with training and match periodization with the coaching staff
- Lead team gym and physical individual development sessions
- Support data collection initiatives in alignment with the Human Performance Group
How to Apply
Rolling deadline for applications. Applications will be considered as they are received. Applicants selected for an interview will receive notice.
Interested applicants please apply via LinkedIn or send the following information to Right to Dream’s Africa Head of Performance, Shane Kelly [email protected]
This position will ideally be appointed for a September or October 2023 start date. Salary and benefits will be discussed at the interview.