Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Rwandan High Commission Recruitment 2020.
Rwandan High Commission is the Rwandan Consulate/Representation in Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Management Specialist / Social Secretary
The primary function of the Office Management Specialist / Social Secretary is to provide a wide range of support services for the Embassy to ensure efficient office functioning. The post holder would also manage and facilitate all official events hosted by the embassy
- Handling telephone calls and answering general inquires related to services offered by the Embassy
- Facilitate in scheduling meetings and courtesy call appointments for Diplomats
- Assist in administrative activities to diplomats including but not limited to writing Note Verbales/recording/filing formal letters
- Receive, dispatch and file incoming and outgoing mails (diplomatic pounches)
- Manage all purchase of office supplies, stationaries and gifts
- Support newly arrived/assigned staff by orienting them to mission functions and procedures
- Point of contact at the front office and handling all E-Gov applications and services
- Maintain up to date records of key contacts and networks built during the year and share these with other members of staff
- Plan and assist with official events, requesting or monitoring event supplies, coordinating event attendance, maintaining event, guest lists, receiving and recording visitors and serving as event control office
- Develop a strong set of key contacts and relationships, with the hospitality industry, suppliers, event equipment, hire companies and other organizations
- write all internal and external correspondence relating to events including, terms and conditions and event guidelines/agreements
- Act as key point of contact for internal Embassy departments and external parties for all types of events
- Manage the distribution of the Embassy’s greeting cards and other formal greetings as necessary
- Any other duties as required
- A University Degree in Business Administration or related field is required
- 5 years of office management experience and events coordination is preferred
- English, oral and writing ability is required. This includes ability to write well in English and compose correspondences. A good working knowledge of French will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send cover letters and CV to: [email protected]
Please enter the job role in the subject of your email
All candidates must be on 21 years old or above
Please note that a background check will be carried out.
Application Deadline: 15th May 2020.