Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Ph.D. Studentships 2023-24, University of Leeds, UK, the University of Dundee, The full application details for the Ph.D. Studentships 2023-24, University of Leeds, UK, University of Dundee, can be accessed below.
Fully Funded Ph.D. Studentships 2023-24, University of Leeds, UK is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Ph.D. level programs (s) in the field of Chemical Engineering, Material Science, Materials Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Food Sciences, Chemistry, and Statistics taught at the University of Leeds. The deadline for the scholarship is expired at 24 Apr 2023.
The EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Molecules to Product is offering up to 15 fully funded Ph.D. studentships for October 2023. These studentships cover both tuition fees and living costs and are available to graduates from various fields, including but not limited to Chemical Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, Physics, Mathematics and Statistics, Chemistry, and Food Science. The application deadline for the 2023/24 session is April 24th, 2023.
The Centre aims to train future leaders in research with the necessary skills and knowledge to design, characterize, and develop the next generation of chemical and material-based products that offer superior performance and properties. Their goal is to establish a “design and supply” paradigm, replacing the current process of inventing, developing, and manufacturing. This approach will help industries reduce wasted development time and costs while focusing on products and processes with a lower risk of failure.
To learn more about the CDT and how it can benefit you, you can contact a member of the Management Team to arrange a meeting by sending an email to [email protected]. The research project structures offered by the Centre range from original research conducted entirely within an academic setting to fundamental research in partnership with industry.
Fully Funded Ph.D. Studentships 2023-24, University of Leeds, UK is available to undertake Ph.D. level programs at the University of Leeds.
The following subject is available to study under this scholarship program.
- Chemical Engineering
- Material Science
- Materials Engineering
- Food Sciences
- Interdisciplinary training program supervised by world-class researchers
- Key professional skills training with a focus on decision-making, innovation, and enterprise
- Industrial research placement opportunities
- The University has world-leading strengths in analytical science and associated facilities within the Bragg Centre
- Benefit from partnerships with the Sir Henry Royce Institute and Diamond Light Source
- Join research collaborations and training placements at universities and organizations from the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Australia
- There are a number of highly competitive EPSRC Fully Funded Studentship Awards for Session 2023/24 covering the full cost of University of Leeds Fees (£4,600 in session 2022/23) plus a Maintenance Allowance (£17,668 in session 2022/23). Applications are open to UK fee-rated applicants only. However, some international places are available for students who have their own funding.
This studentship is open to international students of all nationalities.
Students with good academic background will be preferred.
You can apply for your research degree online. Make sure you complete the application form as fully as you can.
- Funded research projects (including Centres for Doctoral Training)
You’re required to provide the following information:
- Your proposed primary and secondary research areas (Product Functionalisation and Performance; Product Characterisation; Process Modelling between Scales )
- A brief one-paragraph summary of your research interests
- Grade(s) or degree classification(s) for your degree-level qualifications.
- Personal Statement
Important information: please add the title of the Centre for Doctoral Training in Molecules to Product to both the ‘funding’ and ‘research area/title’ section of the application form.