Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the University Of Newcastle ASEAN Excellence Scholarship 2022/2023. The full application details for the University Of Newcastle ASEAN Excellence Scholarship 2022/2023 can be accessed below.
The University of Newcastle Australia ASEAN Excellence Scholarship 2022-2023 (Up to $50,000) is available to undertake Bachelor level programs at the University of Newcastle.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The scholarship is valued at AU$10,000 for each year of study under a full-time study load, apportioned over each course taken (pro-rata with an approved load reduction on program plan, credits exemptions, progression, or well-being grounds).
This equates to AU$ 1250 per 10 units of study and will be administered each term as a tuition fee reduction against the number of credits initially issued in your letter of offer.
Please review the full terms and conditions for more detail.
The advertised value of the scholarship and the number available is indicative only. The actual value will depend on the length of the program and ongoing eligibility.
Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand, The Philippines, Vietnam
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a passport from one of the eligible “ASEAN” countries: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand, The Philippines, and Vietnam.
- Be commencing study in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program at the University (excluding ELICOS, Enabling, Non-Award, Higher Degrees by Research programs and programs delivered at offshore campuses).
- Be an International full-fee paying student.
- Be commencing in an eligible program at an Australian or Online campus as indicated in your Letter of Offer.
- Not be the beneficiary of a separate University scholarship unless prior approval for special dispensation has been obtained from the university.
- Meet all of the financial obligations of a full-fee-paying international student, including the full tuition fee and other expenses for the purpose of obtaining your student visa, and in the event, that eligibility for the scholarship is not maintained.
- Not be enrolling in an excluded quota program (see selection details).
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply