Are you a prospective nursing and midwifery training school applicant? Do you want to know the shortcode for the purchase of the nursing training school admission applications? You’re at the right place.
Prior to now, candidates had to visit the bank to make payments. However, with the introduction of online voucher payment, candidates can even purchase the voucher using mobile money.
Following the release of the Nursing and Midwifery admission application form, the management of the Ministry of Health has made available a shortcode for the purchase of the application voucher.
Cost of Nursing Training Voucher
The Nursing Training institute application voucher goes for Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢200.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).
Shortcode for Buying Nursing Training Voucher
Applicants can simply purchase the nursing training eVoucher by following the guide below.
- To purchase MOH training institutions E-voucher through mobile money, dial *887*18# and follow the prompt.
- 2. Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique Serial Number (SN) and PIN.
1. Have a dedicated phone number and a personal e-mail address for all correspondence. [Please NOTE: Do not use an email address of relations]
2. You will need your residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
3. Following the successful purchase of the e-voucher, applicants should visit the Ministry of Health (MOH) admission portal to start their application using the PIN code and Serial to access the application form online
4. Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and Self-created password.
5. Follow the instructions carefully and fill in the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
6. Use the PIN and Serial Number to track the status of the admission process.