Nursing Training College interview date and details for the 2024/2025 academic year. Below is the 2024/2025 admission calendar for the Ghana Health Training Institute.
On this page, you’ll get details about the Nursing Training College interview dates, admission list, and required documents for the interview for 2024/2025. All the dates stated on this page are the official dates as released by the Ministry of Health.
Nursing Training College Interview Date 2023
The Nursing Training College interview for the 2024/2025 academic year will start in early
AUGUST 2024. However, the interview date will be different depending on the Nursing Training College you applied to.
You’ll get a text message containing the specific date for your interview, at least a week before the interview. After the interview, the interview results are expected to be published on the online admission portal and on the notice board of the nursing training college.
Nursing Training College Admission List 2024
The Nursing Training College admission list and letter will be released in
SEPTEMBER 2024. Admitted applicants will receive a text message congratulating them on their admissions and giving them details on how to pay their admission acceptance fee and download their admissions letters, using the portal to view their academic progress and financials.
Nursing Training College Interview Requirements
Applicants are expected to carry the under-listed items to their interview venue on the day of the interview. As such, it’s important to get these items available in advance.
- Proof of Application. Applicants must make sure they download and print out their proof of application and carry it to the nursing training interview. This will show that you truly applied to the said nursing training institution.
- Photocopy of result slip. The applicant must carry the photocopy of the results slip used in the application. In the event that an applicant combines two different results, the two must be carried along.
- Passport Pictures. Each applicant must carry along two passport-size pictures per result used. If an applicant combines two results in the application, the said applicant must carry four passport photos. Two for each result slip.
- Proof of Interview Invite. This may sound weird but you have to show proof that you have actually received a text message inviting you to the interview. Carry along with the mobile phone that the text was sent to and show the message on request.
- Birth Certificate. All applicants are expected to come along with their birth certificates. Most nurse’s training colleges will however give you the chance to provide it within 30 days of getting admission if you do not have it immediately.
- Interview Fee. Last but not least, applicants would be expected to pay an interview fee upon arrival. The interview fee is expected to be GHS 100 as has been the norm over the years unless there are any recent changes. The nurses training college will, however, communicate the exact amount in the text message to the applicant.
Nursing Training College Interview Questions
To help candidates perform well in the forthcoming interview, we’ve put together the likely nursing training college interview questions and answers for your practice. All you have to do is download or bookmark this page for your studies.
Importantly, these questions are not real interview questions, they are just put together to prepare you for what to expect in your interview. We wish all applicants success.