Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Northern Development Authority (NDA) Recruitment for Senior Administrative Assistant.
- Company: Northern Development Authority (NDA)
- Location: Ghana
- State: Tamale
- Job type: Full-Time
REPORTS TO: PRINCIPAL OFFICER
• To provide operational support for the effective and efficient performance of the administrative functions of the Regional Office.
• Keeps office records;
• Provides front desk services to clients;
• Ensures office supplies and cleanliness;
• Makes appointments for staff;
• Keeps revenue and expenditure ledger;
• Makes transport arrangements for staff;
• Supervises drivers/office assistants;
• Manages the mailing system.
• A minimum of a Higher National Diploma/Diploma from an accredited tertiary institution in any of the following fields: Public Administration, Business – Administration Records Management, Archival Studies or any other related field;
• A minimum of three (3) years post qualification relevant work experience in a reputable organization;
• Relevant knowledge in ICT applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.);
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Knowledge and understanding of Public Administration System;
• Good records and archival management skills;
• Quantitative, qualitative and analytical skills;
• Administrative and secretarial skills;
• High confidentiality and Attention to details;
• High integrity with strong ethics and a team player;
• Good customer service skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit the following documents to the address below not later than one week after publication of this notice. • Detailed Curriculum Vitae, stating current and latest posts (WITH DATES) as well as summary of key job responsibilities; • Application letter (stating the position applied for) to the address below; • Certified photocopies of relevant certificates of highest academic qualifications, as well as national service certificate (if applicable); • Names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of three (3) Referees (work-related); • Personal contact telephone numbers and e-mail addresses. The Head, Human Resource, Northern Development Authority, P.O. Box TL 883, Lamashegu Industrial Area, Tamale Northern Region. Interested applicants can submit applications at our front-desks (Headoffice in Tamale, industrialORat our liaison office in Accra, Cantonments near the American Embassy). Email: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 30 October 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Qualified Ghanaian nationals, especially female candidates are encouraged to apply. NDA is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the economic, social development and gender equity and our recruitment procedure reflect these.