The State University of New York at New Paltz (NEWPALTZ) Application Status – The NEWPALTZ application status for the academic session has been released.
The State University of New York at New Paltz (NEWPALTZ) management has released the list of successful candidates offered provisional admission into the Institution. Applicants who submitted their applications can now access their application status on the admission portal
State University of New York at New Paltz admission list is simply the names of successful applicants who have been accepted to study at State University of New York at New Paltz. The admission lists are released after applicants have submitted their application forms.
How to Check NEWPALTZ Application Status
Follow the procedures below to access the State University of New York at New Paltz application status.
- Log in to your Applicant Center to check the status of your application, update your personal information, accept admission, and more.
- Once you’re logged in, look for two things:
- On the left under Admissions, you’ll see a link to Application Status. Click that to view the status of your application.
- The status of your application will be updated to reflect its progress through the admission process.
- Click on the information icon for more detailed information regarding your status.
Don’t forget to log in to your Application Status Check page regularly to check your application’s completeness and status.
Undergraduate Application Status and Meaning
- Application Received: State University of New York at New Paltz has received your application for admission.
- Admission Review: Your application is under review. Please submit any pending To-Do List items to complete your application.
- Application Complete: Your application is complete and under final review for admission.
- Additional Documents Required: After initial review, other documents are needed to process your application. Please check your To-Do List for more information.
- Data Change: We have received your Change of Application Request. Your application term has been updated.
- Plan Change: We have received your Change of Application Request. Your major has been updated.
- Program Change: We have received your Change of Application Request and your program level has been updated or your application has been administratively changed.
- Undergraduate Committee Review: Your application is being reviewed by the Undergraduate Admissions Committee.
- Transfer Credit Evaluation: Your transfer credit is being evaluated for admission.
- Admit/Deny: A final decision has been made on your application.
- Reconsideration: Your reconsideration request has been received, and your application is under review. Please submit any pending To-Do List items to complete your application.
To-Do List Item Statuses
- Requirement Completed: We have received and processed your document and no further action is required at this time.
- Invalid Copy Received – please send a photocopy or PDF of your official document: The document provided is not valid for admissions purposes. Please submit a new copy of this document. Online printouts, grade reports, unofficial downloaded transcripts, etc. are not acceptable.
- Required: The required document is still missing or has not been processed. Please allow additional time if you recently submitted this document.
- Unofficial Copy Received – Official Copy Required: An unofficial copy of your document has been received. Official documents will be required prior to enrollment.
- A New Copy is Needed – the initial document was not legible: The document provided is illegible and not acceptable for admission purposes. Please provide a new legible copy of this document.
- Requirement Waived: The requirement for this document has been waived and no further action is required.
- Requirement Met: The requirement for this item has been satisfied and no further action is required.
NEWPALTZ IT Service Desk Phone Number
Contact our IT Service Desk at +1 845-257-7869 if you have any problem setting up your username and password.