NABCO Interview Schedule Per Module 2020 – The Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) has released the interview schedule (date, time and venue) for all applicants who have been verified.
The dates were fixed by NABCO for all verified applicants to avail themselves on the day of the interview. We’ll also provide you
The NABCO interview dates have been schedule module by module. So for each NABCO module, there are a set of dates where users can book for an Interview. You can see how to book for NABCO interview appointment here for your interview.
Importantly, NABCO application for 2020 is yet to commence. These dates may change with regards to when the application process commences. However, if there is any change, these dates will be updated accordingly.
NABCO Interview Schedule Per Module
- Revenue Ghana: June 18 – June 25
- Digitise Ghana: June 26 – July 02
- Feed Ghana: July 03 – July 06
- Civic Ghana: July 07 – July 10
- Enterprise Ghana: July 11 – July 16
- Educate Ghana: July 17 – July 21
- Heal Ghana: July 23 – July 27
NABCO Interview Requirements
Below is the list of documents and IDs that you need to have for the NABCO interview. Without these, you stand a chance of being disqualified.
- A printed copy of your Completed NABCO Application clearly showing your picture, barcode and unique code
- A printed copy of your Interview Slip
- Original Copy of your NSS Certificate / Proof of taking part in National Service (Original Copy)
- Original Copy of Tertiary Certificate (Degree, HND, Diploma, etc)
- ID Card used to register or any ID Card available (Voters ID/Passport/NHIS/National ID Card)
- A copy of your Biometric Birth Certificate (Not compulsory)
- 2 Passport Photos
You need to have all of them before the date of the Interview. Also, note that it is important to go along with the original copies of these documents. You should try to contact your district or NABCO to verify.
Having said that, you need to prepare very well for your interview. We’ve provided a complete guide on how to pass NABCO interview, as well, as NABCO interview questions and answers. Check it out now, and congratulations in advance.