Applications are open for The Montreal University Scholarships 2023-24, Canada(Partial Funding), you can read more about The Montreal University Scholarships 2023-24, Canada(Partial Funding) below and apply.
Montreal University offers a wide range of academic disciplines and majors, encompassing almost all fields of study. Interestingly, the university has a significant proportion of international students, accounting for over 80% of the student body, surpassing the number of Canadian students. This reflects the university’s commitment to attracting and nurturing top talent from various parts of the globe. The introduction of this program aims to support and empower exceptional individuals from around the world, fostering a diverse and inclusive learning environment at Montreal University.
Montreal University holds the distinction of being the second-largest university in the country when it comes to student enrollment. The institution boasts a wide array of academic disciplines, offering a diverse range of 600 study programs. Montreal University provides both graduate and undergraduate scholarships in Canada, catering to the educational needs of students at different levels. In terms of rankings, the university stands at an impressive position of #4 in Canada and is globally recognized, securing the 73rd spot worldwide. Notably, Montreal University is renowned for its extensive scholarship opportunities specifically designed for international students.
Montreal University Scholarships 2023-24, Canada. (Partial Funding) is available to undertake Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. level programs at the University of Montreal.
The following subject is available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Montreal University Scholarships 2023-24 in Canada offers Partially Funded Scholarships for International Students. Here are the details of the coverage for different academic levels:
- Level A: $12,951.76 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $6,475.88 per session (15 credits) or $431.73 per credit
- Level B: $6,172.60 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $3,086.30 per session (15 credits) or $205.75 per credit
- Level C: $2,159.15 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,079.57 per session (15 credits) or $71.97 per credit.
- Non-research: $10,046.35 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,348.78 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $223.25 per credit
- Research: $10,169.68 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,389.89 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $225.99 per credit
- $21,593.35 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $7,197.78 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $479.85 per credit
These scholarship amounts represent the financial support provided by Montreal University for each academic year or session, depending on the specific program and credit load.
These scholarships are open to international students of all nationalities.
In order to qualify for the Université de Montréal Scholarships for International students, applicants need to meet the following requirements:
1. International Student Status: Candidates must be classified as international students.
2. Study Permit: Applicants should possess a valid study permit and not hold Canadian citizenship or permanent residency.
3. Full-Time Enrollment: It is mandatory for students to be enrolled full-time in a study program for the duration of their studies at Université de Montréal.
The application process for Montreal University Scholarships 2023-24 in Canada is conducted online. To apply, candidates must first secure admission into a degree program offered by the university. Upon admission, students will be automatically considered for the available scholarships. For additional information and further details, please visit the official link provided below.
How To Apply
Click Here To Apply for the Montreal University Scholarships 2023-24, Canada(Partial Funding).