Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the International Undergraduate Bursary At the University Of Manitoba 2023, Canada, The entire application details for the International Undergraduate Bursary At the University Of Manitoba 2023, Canada can be accessed below.
The International Undergraduate Student Bursary at the University of Manitoba is a financial assistance program designed to support international students who are pursuing their undergraduate studies at the university. The bursary is awarded based on financial need and academic merit, and it can cover up to 50% of the international student differential tuition fee for the academic year. The application process is open to all new and continuing international undergraduate students who have demonstrated financial need and academic excellence, and it is reviewed by a selection committee on a case-by-case basis.
About the University
The University of Manitoba is a public research university located in Winnipeg, Canada, with a diverse student population of over 30,000 undergraduate and graduate students. As an international student, studying at the University of Manitoba offers a supportive and inclusive learning environment with access to world-class faculty and research opportunities. The university also provides comprehensive support services, including academic advising, language support, and cultural programming to help international students succeed academically and socially. Additionally, the vibrant campus community, with over 200 student organizations and clubs, offers a wide range of extracurricular activities and events that enrich the student experience.
International Undergraduate Bursary in University of Manitoba 2023, Canada. is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at the University of Manitoba.
The following subject is available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Partial Funding up to $240,000.
This scholarship is open to international students of all nationalities.
1) All students must complete courses in both the fall and winter terms to be eligible.
(2) In most cases, students must register for and complete at least 60 percent of a full course load per term (i.e., a minimum of 9 credit hours per term). Graduate students do not have to adhere to credit hour minimums provided they are registered as full-time students with the Faculty of Graduate Studies over the fall and winter terms.
(3) Students must meet minimum G.P.A. requirements. Continuing students must have a minimum degree G.P.A. of 2.0. New students (from high school) must have a grade 12 average of 70% or higher. Students admitted on Mature Student Status may also be eligible for bursary consideration.
(4) Financial needs must be clearly documented on the application. Students who have applied for government student loans from other provinces must provide a copy of a current official government loan assessment to support their declaration of financial need. Please note Manitoba Student Aid recipients do not need to submit a copy of their Notice of Assessment.
(5) International students in their first year of post-secondary study in Canada are not eligible to apply to the general bursary program.
To qualify for bursaries at the University of Manitoba, you must apply for the University of Manitoba General Bursary through Aurora in addition to any individual applications that may be required for specific awards.
How To Apply
Click Here To Apply for the Kyoto University Fully Funded ADB Scholarship 2023-24, Japan