Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Agricorp Recruitment 2021.
Agricorp is a reputable firm in Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Administration & Finance
- To ensure effective strategic and operational financial planning, monitoring and reporting in order to enhance the decision-making process of Senior Management.
- To ensure the Ghanaian entity complies with all statutory and external requirements and reguations.
- To ensure that processes in force support the effective running of the business.
- To act as a commercial representative with banks and financial institutions.
- Lead the financial control and accounting of country offices. Effectively communicate and present critical financial matters to the Board members and/or Senior Management.
- Ensure financial and management reporting, including monthly management accounts, balance sheet control, cash flow forecasting, inter-companies flow management and any other report necessary is delivered in an accurate, complete and timely manner.
- Co-ordinate and lead statutory accounts and audit liaison.
- Responsibility for tax affairs for country offices – Corporate Tax, VAT.
- Timely submission of all external reporting – providing finance and other reports requested for Group purposes.
- Undertake ad hoc financial analysis from time to time, in evaluating profitability of income streams, cost efficiencies etc.
- Oversee and lead annual budgeting in conjunction with Group process. Follow and review all financial plans and budgets, monitor progress and changes and keep senior management abreast of the organisation’s financial status.
- Continuous review of all finance policies and internal control procedures.
- Ensure that HR policies and processes are in place and adhered to.
- Company Secretarial Matters: annual returns and other legal requirements for country offices.
Candidate Skills / Experience
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong sense of justice.
- Reliability, integrity.
- High sense of initiative and creativity.
- Communication skills.
- Initiative and self-motivation.
- Planning, scheduling and organising skills.
- Strong financial skills.
- 6-10 years’ work experience minimum in a similar function.
- Fluent French speaker.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 28th January 2020.