Methodist University College Job Vacancy 2017: Finance Officer
Methodist University Job Vacancy, Career Portal, Methodist University College Recruitment, Methodist University College Job Application Form See Details Below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Methodist University College Job Vacancy 2017: Finance Officer. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
- Job Application Closing Date: 15 September 2017
- Company: Methodist University College Ghana
- Job Location: Accra
Methodist University College Job Vacancy
The Methodist University College Ghana is a private tertiary institution established by the Methodist Church Ghana. The University College has campuses in Accra (Dansoman), Tema and Wenchi.
• The Finance Officer is the Head of the Finance Department and shall be responsible to the Principal for the financial administration of the University College.
• He/she shall be stationed in Accra (Dansoman) and shall have supervisory oversight over the finances of all the campuses of the University College.
Terms of Appointment
• The Appointment shall be for four (4) years in the first instance and may be renewed for further terms.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must possess a good first degree in Accounting;
• Must in addition have a Master’s degree (preferably in Accounting/Finance) and should be a member of a recognized professional Accountancy/Auditing body;
• Must be a distinguished professional with the capacity to motivate and direct staff;
• Must be above reproach and must exhibit a high sense of industry, leadership qualities and organizational skills;
• Must possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills;
• Must have served in a University or analogous institution for at least 6 years as Deputy Finance Officer or equivalent.
How to Apply For Methodist University College Job Vacancy 2017: Finance Officer
Application form for the position can be obtained from:
Methodist University College Ghana
P.O. Box DC 940
Dansoman – Accra.
• The completed application forms, copies of certificates/testimonials and three (3) referees’ reports should be submitted to the Registrar by 15th September, 2017.
Closing Date: 15 September, 2017