Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Medicas Hospital Recruitment 2021.
Job Title: Senior Medical Officer
- Participate as a member of the Medical Team in providing care as well as monitoring
- and evaluating patients/clients.
- Collaborate with other disciplines and health care staff to ensure optimum care for clients/patients.
- Participate in quality improvement activities.
- Provide out-patients care, in-patient care, emergency care and refer appropriately
- Assess and implement a management plan for patients
- Undertake out-of-hours duties as specified by Head of Unit/Dept
- Assist/perform surgical operations/clinical procedures within competency
- Appropriately refer patients beyond competency
- Provide support and information to patients/relatives as and when necessary.
- Perform bedside laboratory investigations
- Conduct/participate in:
- Ward Rounds
- Clinical meetings
- Morbidity/mortality meetings
- General staff meetings etc
- Clinico-Pathological conferences
- Constantly update knowledge
- Accurately and legibly record patients’ care and management packages.
- Participate in district health programmes as and when requires.
NB: Surgical skills is a must.
Required Skills or Experience
- Basic surgical skills
- Supervisory skills
- Advanced life support/resuscitation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Report writing and presentation skill
- Analytical and problem-solving skill
- Ability to demonstrate and participate in effective team work
- Ability to relate to people from differing backgrounds
- Working knowledge in computer application
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to initiate and maintain clear, concise documentation
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to prioritize activities and react quickly to changes in requirements
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send an application letter and CV to [email protected]